Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not having plans on Halloween is the ultimate sign of inceldom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
For example, my Grandma may ask me to watch my senile Grandpa tonight. Of course, i'll be paid. But still.

Being SUBHUMAN is THE sign of inceldom

It's just an excuse to party and get drunk but with costumes.They don't give a fuck about the nature of the tradition or its history.

I didn't even know today is halloween till my friend started talking about his plans.

My brother is out getting drunk with his friends while I sit in my dimly lit room with my cat.

Could be worse i guess.

I don't even know when halloween is. Is is this week?

If not my mother and normies parking their cars under my flat (so they could come to graveyard quicker) i wouldn't even know it's halloween
It's just an excuse to party and get drunk but with costumes.They don't give a fuck about the nature of the tradition or its history.

Great... now I'm hungry
6598228466176686561%253Faccount_id%253D22

Lil Caesars Extra Most Bestest Thin Crust (Gay name, I know)

I'm going to go to all the please take one houses and take all the candy

Oh... that's pretty lame but if it makes you happy, who am I to judge

Absolute chad, huh?
Heard about the thin crust, and had to try it. It was only $6.

Or it means you have to workcel tomorrow. Like me ugh.

Being on this site unironically even once is a true sign of inceldom

My brother is out getting drunk with his friends while I sit in my dimly lit room.

Same boyo :feelsbadman: Probably going to have to deal with hearing the people in the rooms around me having parties as well :feelsbadman:

I'm gonna be studyceling for my exams so I can get STEMbuxx in the future.

I'm gonna be studyceling for my exams so I can get STEMbuxx in the future.

Me too. Will be studyceling for some work related class I have to take. I legit didn't even realize it was halloween until now. Usually I don't realize it's Christmas until a few days after it's over. Holiday's are for normies.

Good thread op. No friends = not invited to anything = truecel.

Be in my home, play battlefield 4 online, heard music, watch tv, fap and then sleep. Just like always :cryfeels:

Just live in a third world southern hemisphere country which doesn't have Halloween theory.

Was invited to some halloween party,
No thanks
I have no interest in being social fodder, in being in an extra in other people's shows
If im going to be a loser then at least the fucking movie will be about this loser
Even if im a sucker this is my motherfucking show
You can be alone, but only other people can make you feel like you dont fit in
If there's nothing to fit into its my win

Halloween seems to be huge in the US, it's never been much of a tradition from where I'm from, not even when I was younger. Most kids didn't even go trick or treat. I guess now it's just an excuse for girls to dress slutty though so I guess that part of it pretty depressing.

No thanks
I have no interest in being social fodder, in being in an extra in other people's shows
If im going to be a loser then at least the fucking movie will be about this loser
Great philosophy

Wish someone would pay me to watch senile grandpa.

Halloween seems HUGE in my area this year, never seen so many people.

No thanks

:feelsbadman: At least you have someone who is willing to talk to you and invite you somewhere with them. I have no one :feelsbadman:

Only truecels post on holiday's looking forward to spending Christmas and thanksgiving with you guys.:feelscry:

Yep it's over, I'll be LDARing as usual while chad fucks stacy in her promiscuous costume for Halloween. :feelsbadman: