Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not good at anything

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Ever since I was a little kid I never was good at anything. Nothing where you could say: "You know this kid is good at X"

I am mediocre at best in some areas of life (things everyone can do) and suck absolute shit at the rest. Not a single thing in this life, I am remotely good at. Not one thing.

This is why I always get depressed when people give me the advice of "work at your strengths bro" nigga I don't have any. I literally don't have a single strength.

I really am a waste of space. A good for nothing, low IQ, ugly, and short ethnic that should've been shot at birth.

There's nothing to do now except rope.

Being told my whole life u are hopeless

At least you are popular here

There's nothing to do now except rope.
GCIe3skWkAAlTfO

most people aren't good at anything

I'm not good at anything either. I'm just a non-nt loser :feelsbadman:

i feel very similar, i really dont know what to do. IRL im a compelte cripple. If I figure out a way to leave this hole, i will tell you

i feel very similar, i really dont know what to do. IRL im a compelte cripple. If I figure out a way to leave this hole, i will tell you
At least you IQ mog hard. I don't have that going for myself.

Same. I am not stellar in any area the only thing I have going for me is my youth but that's fading fast.

Not really popular, just known because I rot here a lot.
For example my suggestion thread about leaking the ip of infiltrators got rejected when I submitted it 2 days ago only to see someone else post it and get it approved
It's not the first time when that happens to me in the suggestions board.
My on topic lounge thread gets moved to the sewers constantly while off topic low effort bait stay there.
My id threads when I was try harding here in my first weeks got wiped

My postmaxxing threads got wiped and I lost 63k posts as a consequence.
And many more great injustices I suffered from, I might delete my account any time tbh, probably just waiting for that 1 year mark, but I'm clearly not welcome here.

At least you IQ mog hard. I don't have that going for myself.
i dont iq mog bro, i literally struggle to do basic math, like yesterdy i was trying to subract 18 from 79 and had to make a spreadsheet

For example my suggestion thread about leaking the ip of infiltrators got rejected when I submitted it 2 days ago only to see someone else post it and get it approved
It's not the first time when that happens to me in the suggestions board.
My on topic lounge thread gets moved to the sewers constantly while off topic low effort bait stay there.
My id threads when I was try harding here in my first weeks got wiped
View attachment 1047592
My postmaxxing threads got wiped and I lost 63k posts as a consequence.
And many more great injustices I suffered from, I might delete my account any time tbh, probably just waiting for that 1 year mark, but I'm clearly not welcome here.
I think you made some people angry back in ban appeals. Maybe you should try to make amends.

This is a giga non NT trait I was asking myself why for a while as well. Mainly because i was bad at things the rest of my family or people I was originally better than at stuff did.

Told u NT PILL IS LAW
most people aren't good at anything
jfl nice cope.
Same. I am not stellar in any area the only thing I have going for me is my youth but that's fading fast.
I’m mostly stellar in rotting and doomscrolling. I don’t think I know anyone except 1 or 2 people who rot and doomscroll more than me.

I’m mostly stellar in rotting and doomscrolling. I don’t think I know anyone except 1 or 2 people who rot and doomscroll more than me.
Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

Ever since I was a little kid I never was good at anything. Nothing where you could say: "You know this kid is good at X"

I am mediocre at best in some areas of life (things everyone can do) and suck absolute shit at the rest. Not a single thing in this life, I am remotely good at. Not one thing.

This is why I always get depressed when people give me the advice of "work at your strengths bro" nigga I don't have any. I literally don't have a single strength.

I really am a waste of space. A good for nothing, low IQ, ugly, and short ethnic that should've been shot at birth.
Kys faggot sht skin

You shit skins and your disgusting culture are a disease that should be annihilated by nuke even though your incel your race reproduce like fungus and makes the planet more and more disgusting and unlivable for the white (and Jewish) races I’m supporting alt right on the non whites issue

You shit skins and your disgusting culture are a disease that should be annihilated by nuke even though your incel your race reproduce like fungus and makes the planet more and more disgusting and unlivable for the white (and Jewish) races I’m supporting alt right on the non whites issue
Ok

Nowadays I know I have retard iq I just don't know if I will ever be abl to make any money or not. Doesn't seem like it. If I can't make money then my whole life is over. I'm not living like a broke person anymore man it's brutal.

i dont iq mog bro, i literally struggle to do basic math, like yesterdy i was trying to subract 18 from 79 and had to make a spreadsheet

You do not need to have an "ability" to be valuable, you are human, you can think, feel etc.... made in the image of God.
what good is a skil like "playing baseball" really good for, sure one might get money and fame but it will pass after decades that will feel like a shortime when one is old, and the agepill gathers all.

You do not need to have an "ability" to be valuable, you are human, you can think, feel etc.... made in the image of God.
what good is a skil like "playing baseball" really good for, sure one might get money and fame but it will pass after decades that will feel like a shortime when one is old, and the agepill gathers all.
When someone is old he can looks back on his life and be happy about the things he achieved with his talents.