Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not giving your kid growth hormones = child abuse

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
A manlet couple I know (5' and 5'4") hedged their subhuman genes together to parent a hypersubhuman. I knew him growing up, and while most kids entered puberty at relatively normal rates, he STAYED UNDER 5' until he hit 18, at which point he finally grew... 2 inches. He's 22 now and evacuated of all hope. He's not even human, and below most animals that girls would find cute in a benign way. He still looks like an ugly 12 year old, despite his horrifically patchy beard.

All manlets could have been saved with growth hormone treatments at an early enough age. Messi nearly lost any chance at playing soccer until his team funded the treatments in hopes he'll blossom with them. Without them, noone would care who Messi is, he would have probably killed himself by now, realizing his lost potential.

Parents spend thousands of dollars getting their kids braces, but hesitate doing anything to change the most important, fixable problem of all, their height.

Yesterday I was thinking about this haha

If you are under 5'6 you should blame your parents for not giving you 500% daily HGH injections to make you better.