Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Not giving a fuck about Mother's Day

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I love my mom, but I do not like my mom.

I just couldn't bullshit myself, and the world this Mother's Day, so I'm just acting like it is any other normal day. I will still call her - around noon, and tell her happy Mother's Day - but, she has not been a very nice mother this past year.

I drove past the golf course this morning - and it was full of guys playing golf, ignoring their foids.

Men of all ages are tired of worshiping foids.

How in the fuck do you expect me to be happy for foids on Mother's Day when I am 30-years-old and have never even kissed a foid? :incel::foidSoy::feelssus::lasereyes::feelsping::foidSoy::no::no::no:

Mothers are privileged they don’t need this day. I wish I had children to love and take care of, but no, not for you silly inkler.

When are we gonna have Incel day? There are already so many fucking days for sexhavers. Mother's day, father's day, valentine's day, etc.

I hate this Jew/nigger planet so much - the first Mother's Day was in 1908, back when foids still wore dresses, were skinny, and cooked, and didn't fuck dogs.

Old Toilets Day

Now my kissless brocels - we currently have this:

Typical toilet

This is idiotic. Why am I here?

When will Neuro-divergents day be established as a holiday?
Hey, you had better pay an illegal Mexican flower vendor on the side of the road $15 for some roses that you are going to give to your mother, and then go back to living as a kissless truecel. :feelsbadman:

When are we gonna have Incel day? There are already so many fucking days for sexhavers. Mother's day, father's day, valentine's day, etc.
agreed. their needs be a day for single men

She hates me. She thinks I am an Islamic extremist because of my opinions of women.

Louis Farrakhan maxxing I guess. :waitwhat:
Incel trait: Your mom thinks that you are an Islamic terrorist.

I became close friends with an international student from Saudi Arabia during freshman year of university. I wanted to move in with him, and two other friends into a house for sophomore year. Everything was going smoothly until my mom decided to go full-idiot and forbid me from moving in with my Saudi friend, because she thought that he would "turn me".

So instead, I moved out on my own, into a small and lonely room that was made out of a converted garage. I developed mental problems, and eventually dropped out of university! My mom ruined my life, this happened back in 2011! :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

You shouldn't be complaining anymore. Your life is not ruined, do you have any ambitions? An ideal worthy of realization?I
I'm past the complaining stage, it's too late for me - I'm a fucking kissless wizard. :feelsmage:

My mom did ruin my life, although that wasn't much of a life to begin with.

My ambitions? Like Rick Ross says, "Ambition is a way of life, it's a mindset" - my ambitions are to earn money, save my cryptocurrency, and finish writing my memoirs.

An idea worthy of realization? Well hell - I guess someone has to write the script for the made-for-Netflix Elliot Rodger biopic movie. :feelsaww:

View: https://youtu.be/l33UbDm-KGA

Experiment​

This is idiotic. Why am I here?

When will Neuro-divergents day be established as a holiday?

There's autism awareness day. But it needs to be made sexy. Like neuroatypical lay day.

I hate my fucking mom - she is a disgusting person, inside and out.

I completely understand why both Adam Lanza, and Saint JD offed their mothers before going ER.

- It's simple: No wonder I can't love, I was never loved.

Try loving your son more bitch

I feel more sorry for Saint JD

I think we'll have it in the next 100- 200 years. I'm serious

I love my mom, but I do not like my mom.

Correct. Mother pushed me to chat with my half-relatives, despite knowing my dislike for them, given their vanity.

Noma