Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not getting .me notifications makes me anxious

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
If I go for too long without getting a notification, I begin to get extremely irritated. I wasn't like this before and it keeps getting worse

go tim mcveigh

I wake up with 4+ alerts every morning, it feels good to be a champ!

Sometimes i wake up and i don't have many...i prefer when people reply to you. That feeling when you see : X user quotes your post...:D or mentions you....

can you post in my thread pls i need some of that "red bells" it is like drug

fesnail tier attention seekers

The other day I went to a mexican restaurant and had some beef tongue @Insalsa verde. It was good tbh.

What about inbox messages ?

1.......Impossible to count with so many people.

(((You)))

3ef.png

If I go for too long without getting a notification, I begin to get extremely irritated. I wasn't like this before and it keeps getting worse

:ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping::ping:

The only correct situation to use this pepe

The worst part is, when I do get a notification I immediately check it which gives me no time to enjoy it, leaving me irritated again

This is what happens when you turboshitpostmaxx boyos. Let this thread serve as a warning for future generations

This is what happens when you turboshitpostmaxx boyos. Let this thread serve as a warning for future generations
Future incels will worship us right ?

Goodnight everyone i am going to /b/ and then to bed !!! (tonight i have hope for /b/)

I wake up with 4+ alerts every morning, it feels good to be a champ!
I'm tired, but I have a strange feeling this won't happen again tomorrow. I'm scared, I like those red dots, I don't wanna feel alone again. Someone, please hold me.

I'm tired, but I have a strange feeling this won't happen again tomorrow. I'm scared, I like those red dots, I don't wanna feel alone again. Someone, please hold me.

bb5.gif