Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not feeling anything is fucking boring

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was watching a video of some goofy ass dudes in the 90s, and it was all in good fun shit. And it reminded me how evil and out of place all this foid shit has become. Let’s say they hate this site, they would hate it anyway even if it wasn’t misogynistic. They are litteraly fucking retarted. How can you try to gaslight us all when legit none of us were able to have a real conversation with these skinwalkers. They legit don’t want us to joke or have fun or express ourselves. They legit want some prison shit. Have you ever dared to try to act like a normal fucking person around a girl? I had in high school and was ducking crucified. They legit harassed me at every word. Fuck them they are they psychos. Here is the video I was watching
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYJ_tPwqvk

His whore wife drove him. It’s the fate of anyone who becomes entangled with women

Hqdefault 1

Who gives a fuck man. Legit they hate when men feel anything, anything. There is a reason it’s socially accepted for women to be leashed in some places, they are fucking terrors
chill i was making a joke brocel

Foids are allowed just to be while Man have to be whatever society and foids want them to be . They like to controll and gaslight Man . Fucking Shitters
I was watching a video of some goofy ass dudes in the 90s, and it was all in good fun shit. And it reminded me how evil and out of place all this foid shit has become. Let’s say they hate this site, they would hate it anyway even if it wasn’t misogynistic. They are litteraly fucking retarted. How can you try to gaslight us all when legit none of us were able to have a real conversation with these skinwalkers. They legit don’t want us to joke or have fun or express ourselves. They legit want some prison shit. Have you ever dared to try to act like a normal fucking person around a girl? I had in high school and was ducking crucified. They legit harassed me at every word. Fuck them they are they psychos. Here is the video I was watching
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYJ_tPwqvk

His whore wife drove him. It’s the fate of anyone who becomes entangled with women