Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not face and lms. It literally just face and dick

visage

visage

Banned
-
This is the minimum required to secure a foid in ‘19-‘20. Emphasis on the word SECURE.

Both Ons and ltr

Face high tier 6

Dick at least 7 inch nbpl & ability to maintain rock hard (conservative estimate more than half male population can’t even achieve full erection let alone maintain a full one for at least 5 min).
This is the most important. If you manage to pull and you lack in this department you will be ghosted and ridiculed might as well pack your bags and move to a new city.

Nothing else matters. Everything else is cope.

Change face to 7+ and youre right

You forgot height tbh

7C7AC0D2 8EFE 483C 8604 3676A3333B4C

Another massive Dickpill cope. Chad could have nothing but a vagina and a femoid wouldn't care.

It's over for me either way.

Cope. To be a chad you need a dick.
Keep coping, if I could somehow impregnate a female without a penis, i'd choose to become a dickless Chad instantly. Chad is about looks, and your penis has very little to do with that.

Face= >9/10
Dick= >21 cm

you can have a horse dick, if you're ugly it's over

Women care much more about your genes then your dick. Even chad's dick cannot compete with a $20 vibrator on amazon.

(conservative estimate more than half male population can’t even achieve full erection let alone maintain a full one for at least 5 min).
That's because over half of the American male population are fat fucks and old boomers. Those guys are out of the competition anyway regardless of their face bones, height, and dicksize.

Dick is important even if you are a Chad because woman will just trade small dick Chad for big dick Chad.

Change face to 7+ and youre right
Dick is important even if you are a Chad because woman will just trade small dick Chad for big dick Chad.
Yes , A small dick ruins a Chad. He's still good looking though , So he could get a foid to reproduce , But she's going to cheat with someone bigger

Keep coping, if I could somehow impregnate a female without a penis, i'd choose to become a dickless Chad instantly. Chad is about looks, and your penis has very little to do with that.
Sure thing buddy. If a foid sees you naked she would start making fun of you with her friends. Visit smalldickproblems subreddit. There are people who qualify as chads but are rejected after girls learns his dick is small.

Dick at least 7 inch nbpl & ability to maintain rock hard (conservative estimate more than half male population can’t even achieve full erection let alone maintain a full one for at least 5 min).

Funny thing is, there are now ads in the German media about erection problems. They are mocking us directly. First, they talk down men in general and then we are attacked on a biological level via endocrine disruptors. The average testosterone of men becomes lower and lower.

Moggs me.

Sure thing buddy. If a foid sees you naked she would start making fun of you with her friends. Visit smalldickproblems subreddit. There are people who qualify as chads but are rejected after girls learns his dick is small.
They aren't Chad if they make fun of you.