Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even somewhat attractive fat chicks want me | Anyone can rate me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Not even talking just about sexual/romantic relations. I made a post on a group on facebook asking if there are people who want to play pool with me. I don't have a pic so one foid who liked my post asked for it. We exchanged a few messages before it but after I sent it to her, she didn't respond. BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. That's her:

89817878_1814267508707767_3251083887073296384_n.jpg

The only ones I could score at this point are fat but & ugly whores. Over.

I am at the point where I have no shame and I want to be rated by someone here, who can I PM for rating of my looks?

Last edited:
@Animecel2D i guess

Message me. I unironically give good ratings

Me. I can rate you like a AI

just post it publicly :feelsLSD:

I'm sure you look fine because none of my fellow Italians could be unattractive :o

i want to ratemaxx too, ask @Lebensmüder, he gave me some moderately private information and i never tried to doxx or sth

i want to ratemaxx too, ask @Lebensmüder, he gave me some moderately private information and i never tried to doxx or sth
Thanks for the trust. Sadly I suck at rating and WOULDN'T recommend sending pictures (I -and some others here- would under no circumstances dox, but hackings sadly can NEVER be excluded).
Ratings mean nothing, a man tries to tell the truth but doesn't know it/can at best approximate it, a woman knows the truth, but doesn't tell it, so you are stuck between women as pathological liars or men as honest fools, so or so: The truth can/will never come out.
Furthermore, in ratings face gets overvalued while other (largely) unchangeable facts like neurotypicality/frame/height/milestones (like driving a car, owning a flat or being in a good job/financially affluent) that affect success don't get included.

Last edited:
You found a photo of Kira, I see...

Please inform Shannon of your discovery.

@Notorious Inkler
@Words2_live_bye
@Broly
@JoeBruhcel

I said 4.5-5/10 face. Basically over in western euROPE.

Yeah I gave the same rating
He's not neccesarily ugly, his maxilla is the main issue if you ask me. Makes his face look too flat. Plus 174 cm in europe is brutal.

@Notorious Inkler
@Words2_live_bye
@Broly
@JoeBruhcel

I said 4.5-5/10 face. Basically over in western euROPE.
I gave him 4/10, but his physique and height are truecel tier. He can't even properly gymmaxx because of health problems

So I got mostly 4.5-5 from you guys but even a few higher ratings than that. That's what I was thinking, actually I was thinking I was more 4/10 just based on face. I know that if I could gymmaxx I would gain a lot in terms of SMV but I can't... IDK maybe I should roidmax.

I gave him 4/10, but his physique and height are truecel tier. He can't even properly gymmaxx because of health problems
Rated him 4.5 as well.
View attachment 535647
ye i feel like its over for OP
:blackpill::blackpill::yes: I would give 5.5 if he lived in burgerland since people are ugly as sin here. He mogs me by a point ngl.
So I got mostly 4.5-5 from you guys but even a few higher ratings than that. That's what I was thinking, actually I was thinking I was more 4/10 just based on face. I know that if I could gymmaxx I would gain a lot in terms of SMV but I can't... IDK maybe I should roidmax.
I wanna call you average but you’re not quite there. I think you could gain some SMV with gym though, roidmaxx isn’t a bad idea.

Btw there are glaring red flags all over that foid's picture.

:blackpill::blackpill::yes: I would give 5.5 if he lived in burgerland since people are ugly as sin here. He mogs me by a point ngl.

I wanna call you average but you’re not quite there. I think you could gain some SMV with gym though, roidmaxx isn’t a bad idea.
He can't gymmaxx because of his health issues, that's the problem. He is the exact opposite of me.
@Languishingrn you're a mogger with matches in SK/Japan, so you probably mog him by one point :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Can you set your location wherever you want without (((premium)))
You can do that on badoo too. And if you know how, on Tinder as well (basically just change some settings in your web browser on your PC).

You mean the tats?
Sure. Plus what's written on her top, the bleached-blonde hair, the filtering out of skin imperfections/'perfect' makeup etc.

She thinks she can pull off being a 10 jfl.

You can do that on badoo too. And if you know how, on Tinder as well (basically just change some settings in your web browser on your PC).
Interesting, but it's over anyway

She thinks she can pull off being a 10 jfl.
That's literally 99.999% of foids nowadays. The rest .001% are on their death bed and simply don't care.

I'd fuck her. Sucks she ghosted you tho. I'd wait a month or two then make a fake profile and tear her down with insults
Message me. I unironically give good ratings

I need someone to rate me as well please

Not even talking just about sexual/romantic relations. I made a post on a group on facebook asking if there are people who want to play pool with me. I don't have a pic so one foid who liked my post asked for it. We exchanged a few messages before it but after I sent it to her, she didn't respond. BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. That's her:

89817878_1814267508707767_3251083887073296384_n.jpg

The only ones I could score at this point are fat but & ugly whores. Over.

I am at the point where I have no shame and I want to be rated by someone here, who can I PM for rating of my looks?
lol a foid like that could have chad pounding her asshole within 5 mins if she wanted. what made you think you had a chance:lul: