Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even barbaric high T muslims can stop it

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Nana

I hope this whore got her head cracked open with stones, fucking slut.

She'll be married off or it's for het husband. No problem.

IJKsTxP.png

Saudi-Arabian men couldn't stop being their holy country being the greatest whore for USA and Israel, of course they won't be able to stop feminism.

That's a Photoshop ain't it?

The clock is ticking, feminism will soon take over the middle east. It's already in the future, nowhere is safe from this scourge.

Islam is a reckoning for the West. It is necessary. It is the only thing that can turn the most vile and degenerate nations on Earth around and bring justice upon the heads of those that made them so. I am glad that the West is getting flooded with Muslims. Demographic dictates conduct and belief and once the Muslims start taking over there will be some changes in conduct and belief believe me. Especially for the women.

Just imagine what would happen to a feminist slut if she walked up to old-school Abdul and his friend Muhammad and told them about all the abortions she had and all the dick she's sucked. Just imagine.
Takbir!

Why does that seem photoshoped:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelswhere:

Islam is a reckoning for the West. It is necessary. It is the only thing that can turn the most vile and degenerate nations on Earth around and bring justice upon the heads of those that made them so. I am glad that the West is getting flooded with Muslims. Demographic dictates conduct and belief and once the Muslims start taking over there will be some changes in conduct and belief believe me. Especially for the women.

Just imagine what would happen to a feminist slut if she walked up to old-school Abdul and his friend Muhammad and told them about all the abortions she had and all the dick she's sucked. Just imagine.
Takbir!

Muslim men ain't shit compared to white foids dude. They have never dealt with them before. Sorry, but white foids are still higher IQ than many ethnic groups on average (of course ethnic incels on here are higher IQ than average) and they are political masterminds. This is why I say we let women deal with politics in a truce where they let us NEET/play vidya games and have our freedoms unmolested. In other words, I am a literal incel feminist. White women are so mastermind that everything you guys even think is a total lie. It's from Dune. 'Plans within plans within plans.' They literally do that shit.

The whole world will know the vengeance and power that is the white foid's pussy. No man can stand up to it. We are all fucked, so our best option is probably a truce. Is this cuck, or is this just being a realist. It's being a realist but some cannot handle the truth and will probably want to call me a cuck. I would happily embrace pussy power if they just left me the fuck alone. It would be a better world than this. I hope this isn't considered foid worship, because it's honestly a very terrifying thing. I'm just trying to get out alive.

The clock is ticking, feminism will soon take over the middle east. It's already in the future, nowhere is safe from this scourge.
Soon? It's already spreading in Iran. Women want to study, whore themselves and want only handsome, tall, rich Chads.