Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not even Asians (rice-whores) want me

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I know i would be a good father and a good provider. I am just not that good looking, but women are so shallow, they reject me before they even get to know me. I am intelligent, friendly and a good man, but women don’t care about that at all.

I speak out of expirience. Don’t approach women, if you are not tall and extremely good looking. They are shallow af man. Why are they so dumb and shallow? I dont do anything wrong,‚expect for looking the wrong way. It’s so pathetic.

If anyone wants to punish women for their arrogance, i don’t have a problem with it man.

Last edited:
It's called female humanoid for a reason. They are programmed like AI, only like certain characteristics and not like men.

If you aren't 6'2'', white, defined jawline and earning a 6 figure salary then it's over.
True

Ok
I know i would be a good father and a good provider. I am just not that good looking, but women are so shallow, they reject me before they even get to know me. I am intelligent, friendly and a good man, but women don’t care about that at all.

I speak out of expirience. Don’t approach women, if you are not tall and extremely good looking. They are shallow af man. Why are they so dumb and shallow? I dont do anything wrong,‚expect for looking the wrong way. It’s so pathetic.

If anyone wants to punish women for their arrogance, i don’t have a problem with it man.
GrAYcel

Rice foids are one of the most hypergamous foids i feel like only white foids beat them

Last edited:
foids already judged you based on your FACE

Noodlewhores are the worst. They are the most racist and shallow of all.