Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not even a fancy car can get me matches.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I did an experiment recently where I changed my profile picture to me driving a 2017 Corvette (family members car) talked on my profile about it lightly dropping hints I might be kinda rich

STILL NOTHING

Not even a sports car can fix being a manlet.

I did an experiment recently where I changed my profile picture to me driving a 2017 Corvette (family members car) talked on my profile about it lightly dropping hints I might be kinda rich

STILL NOTHING

Go to 5:30 in this video

Keep trying bro, some landwhale will want you to betabux her soon enough.

BMW

For that to maybe work you're going to need the next tier of cars which are your Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Paganis, Koneigseggs.

Fully agree, i drive a nice car and it's done nothing for me lol, even if you get attention from it it'll be the "wrong" kinda of attention. AKA foids that are looking to betabux you.

Shit attracts flies, but it has to be a lot of shit, so it attracts a lot of flies (understand my analogy:feelsokman:)

Fully agree, i drive a nice car and it's done nothing for me lol, even if you get attention from it it'll be the "wrong" kinda of attention. AKA foids that are looking to betabux you.
Nissan Micra is not a nice car

Didn't you learn anything from real actual ER?
There is no car that can save us, this is not Cinderella.

STILL NOTHING

Is the car fun to drive at least?