Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not eating mcdonalds ever again

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
nigga need to eat some veggies and fruits forreal my tummy gives me intense pain

try burgER king

Try Subway. They are most healthy Fastfood restaurant.

Chick fil a is better

have you tried mcdonalds?

Im gonna eat popeyes.

Stop eating fast foods you disgusting

I actually just had a breakfast sandwich from them. Shit was cash

eat homecooked meals from mommy like a true NEET

Learn how to make your own food

eat chicken burger from hesburger its tasty and has alot of protein

I don't like McDonald's tbh. Their portions are too small, their food is shitty and overpriced.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

@Ritalincel
based

yo bro

try a nice balanced diet with whole fruits and veggies

I'm going to get myself a big Mac tomorrow evening.

mcdonald’s is good to me. taco bell=vomitfuel

i love eating burgers

Chad eats only fast food every day and has a six pack, no pain, and a jaw that can cut diamonds.

based my favorite apu video
Chad eats only fast food every day and has a six pack, no pain, and a jaw that can cut diamonds.

8269.jpg

i dont enjoy eating, especially not while tripping. but i kind of have to

I don't like mcdonalds that much since it makes my shit dry and hard.

weak ass pussy ass stomach having nigga

i feel like im gonna puke whenever i eat there and the fries get my heart pumping fast

Apple pies is the true incel meal.

stop eating jewfood,man

Maybe it's the high sodium content. I imagine if you regularly consume fast food your body would adjust to your sodium and caloric intake to where you wouldn't feel as sick otherwise.

Apple pies is the true incel meal.
Mcdonalds apple pies
The apple pies that come from the fast food chain mcdonalds. Typically they are two for 99cents and people buy them to eat one and have sex with the other.
Tony got two Mcdonalds apple pies and one was to eat and the other was for his meat.
by Scott Riel February 14, 2004