Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not eating mcdonalds ever again

Mcdonalds apple pies
The apple pies that come from the fast food chain mcdonalds. Typically they are two for 99cents and people buy them to eat one and have sex with the other.
Tony got two Mcdonalds apple pies and one was to eat and the other was for his meat.
by Scott Riel February 14, 2004

>soy dictionary

:soy::D:forcedsmile:

Watch cooking videos on YouTube.

Try eating Chad.

Well I had a big Mac & I enjoyed it. Little things to treat yourself in the midst of all this chaos, calamity & collapse/ cascading are lovely little copes. Looking forward to spring to go for long walks in the countryside & lake areas & just seeing new beginnings rise up.

Eating macdonalds as I read this.

Stop eating MSG food.

Stop eating MSG food.
If you are a ricecel, then that’s nearly impossible. They put that shit on everything. My dad’s boomer friend married a Filipino gook and she had a gallon container of it next to her stove.

McDonald’s is expensive. Almost $20 for a meal.

Eating makes you slowly die with the free radicals and also kills other beings, stop doing that.

good. It's zog nigger garbage anyway, fuck that kike shit. We need strong men, not weakwilled betas with puffy nipples

good. It's zog nigger garbage anyway, fuck that kike shit. We need strong men, not weakwilled betas with puffy nipples

Stop eating meat and go vegan or pescatarian

Quit eating garbage from restaurants, most of them cut corners and overprice their foods. Cook at home, it's cheaper and will probably be healthier and better tasting.

Quit eating garbage from restaurants, most of them cut corners and overprice their foods. Cook at home, it's cheaper and will probably be healthier and better tasting.
And, cooking is fun.