Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not crying in death

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Someone VERY close to me passed away and I didn’t even shred a tear or even make any faces. I wasn’t even sad it just felt like another day but I loved them. Anyone else had an experience like this?

one of your parents?

When J.G realizes that the death of a tall White male would make S cry more than his own death, he will learn to hold his tears.

As a male, crying is signaling weakness to the flock. Everyone can break down occasionally but it is always good to do it as less as you can and as privately as you can. Roasties can bawl their eyes out for asinine shit and society will throw them a bag of attention each time but it can be a death sentence for a man. Not a mistake most men can afford.
Nah but the only father figure in my life
My condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

It still didnt hit you, your mind still doesnt realize that person is gone for good. I didnt cried when my brother died until few months later when i got drunk and then i couldnt stop. It has passed a year and a half and i still dream about him being alive or coming back from the hospital.

Have you seen the body? People say you have to see it for your mind to actually accept that he is gone.

Y
Sorry for your loss.

It still didnt hit you, your mind still doesnt realize that person is gone for good. I didnt cried when my brother died until few months later when i got drunk and then i couldnt stop. It has passed a year and a half and i still dream about him being alive or coming back from the hospital.

Have you seen the body? People say you have to see it for your mind to actually accept that he is gone.
ea I’ve seen the body. Sorry about your brother it’s weird isn’t it no tears at all until it hits you one moment

As a male, crying is signaling weakness to the flock. Everyone can break down occasionally but it is always good to do it as less as you can and as privately as you can. Roasties can bawl their eyes out for asinine shit and society will throw them a bag of attention each time but it can be a death sentence for a man. Not a mistake most men can afford.

My condolences.
Thanks dude. I have so many emotions but don’t wanna show them

i would cry if it was a person I actually cared about in my family

Y

ea I’ve seen the body. Sorry about your brother it’s weird isn’t it no tears at all until it hits you one moment
Its weird, like its get easier with time but you start missing that person more and more, you start remembering small things youve done together.

Is this first time someone close to you died? Does it seems for you now that anyone can die just like that and you start realizing the mortality of people, how fragile is ones life?

It will pass, just be strong, death is part of life and you cant let to affect too much your view on life and to think too much about it.

Its weird, like its get easier with time but you start missing that person more and more, you start remembering small things youve done together.

Is this first time someone close to you died? Does it seems for you now that anyone can die just like that and you start realizing the mortality of people, how fragile is ones life?

It will pass, just be strong, death is part of life and you cant let to affect too much your view on life and to think too much about it.
Yea but I know now how quickly it can all end. Nobody is special and nobody cares when we die world keeps spinning. But if it is important to you than that's all that matters. Your struggles and trauma are not invalid because some people have it worse.

Someone VERY close to me passed away and I didn’t even shred a tear or even make any faces. I wasn’t even sad it just felt like another day but I loved them. Anyone else had an experience like this?
Do you take any SSRI?