Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not being created could have been the best gift.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
Not being created could have been the best gift for Truecels. I'm not talking about ceasing to exist, but about not having been created. Didn't God think?

Why doesn't God transform into Truecel and come to this world?

2Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.
3Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

I wish I was created as a turbo chad

I wish I was created as a turbo chad
I live, I want this. But I, before creation, would renounce any side if I were a transcendental being above metaphysical reality to make choices above any order.

I wish the world was bad, so that at least there would be someone to blame, but it's not even possible to blame God, since he doesn't use an image.

Existence as sub7 man is nothing but pain

Existence as sub7 man is nothing but pain

I'm a complete truecel of 1.63, with the worst disproportionate face possible, small dick, thin voice... and my evaluation is negative.In the end, it's always cope, even for normies (in general, containing EVERYTHING).