Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not being asexual and aromantic as an incel is a death sentence.

• Thread starter Abu Incel Al Cubani
  • Start date
A

Abu Incel Al Cubani

Greycel
Just think how life would be so much more tolerable if you looked at a foid and felt nothing. No sexual urges and no feeling of longing. For an incel the part of the brain responsible for attraction to the opposite sex is a cancer.

yes, it sucks to be human

Been training myself to feel nothing when I see a female or when I see a couple. Slowly killing the urge for sex or anything with females. Just a feeling of…. Indifference, hard process but will be good

Been training myself to feel nothing when I see a female or when I see a couple. Slowly killing the urge for sex or anything with females. Just a feeling of…. Indifference, hard process but will be good
Report results friend. Got any books?

Report results friend. Got any books?
No sadly no books. Maybe some out there to repress feelings/emotions. But nothing romantic wise. I just go out and sit in a place I know I’ll be mogged hard like say a movie theater or mall and just take it in… all the foids I’ll never date… all the things I’ll never experience due to my worthless looks… :fuk::feelsjuice: it’s a sad feeling but letting them wash over me

Just think how life would be so much more tolerable if you looked at a foid and felt nothing. No sexual urges and no feeling of longing. For an incel the part of the brain responsible for attraction to the opposite sex is a cancer.
There's no such thing as "asexual", especially among mammals. It's a word that's supposed to describe creatures that reproduce BY THEMSELVES (they split apart and make copies of themselves).

Leftists created some bullshit buzzword version of it to describe people whose hormones are fucked up.

We don't call Humans that are infertile "Numans" or any other retarded made up term lol, they are simply just a defective human.

Same with this "asexual" nonsense. They are either heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, there is always some kind of attraction. These people just have fucked up hormone levels. I guarantee that if they are medicated properly they'd have a libido like a regular person.

I wish I could cease desiring affection, warmth, touch, sex.

I trained myself to feel disgusted by real-life foids, but in my head I still desire to receive affection, touch, sex etc.

I know I won't get any, I feel disgusted by actual foids I encounter, yet when I'm alone my fantasy drifts towards me receiving affection.

I was able to do that naturally sometimes but when the foids starts to intentiinally mog me by faking it or exaggerating it I fell in to deep pit of existential depression

I'm a sexual and aromatic person!

(I want sex, but I stink)

I think you can only become asexual if you've already touched and had sex with different kinds of foids. Chads I know in real life feel nothing when they look at foids because they got tired of having sex with them.

Last edited:
I wish I could cease desiring affection, warmth, touch, sex.

I trained myself to feel disgusted by real-life foids, but in my head I still desire to receive affection, touch, sex etc.

I know I won't get any, I feel disgusted by actual foids I encounter, yet when I'm alone my fantasy drifts towards me receiving affection.
I still dream of it sadly so my desires are clearly still being loved by while I’m conscious and awake, I’m going to suppress it