Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not being allowed to cheat in school

N

newlyawakened

Officer
So we had a super tough assignment problem that had to be worked out in one of my grad school classes (90% foid class). One of the foids had already done the same class during her undergraduate degree so knew all the answers. She told a bunch of other foids and two other dudes the answers and let them copy and reword what she had wrote.

I have never talked to her or her foid friends but as they were sitting nearby me, I was aware of this. I could not approach her directly as I am not at all acquainted with her and given she's a foid I already knew what her response would be. Later on I decided to randomly text a guy from my class who I *know* for a fact had copied off her, asking whether he would send me just a few of the answers in exchange for $50. This guy is not a chad but is a jestermaxxing curry normie so he is orbiter-friends with most of the foids. I had talked to this guy a few times before both inside and out of class so thought I had established a social acquaintance with him.

Then he replies and tells me he doesn't feel comfortable *giving* (when I asked him to sell, not give) me the answers, implying that cheating was below him. Bear in mind this dude is a part time pot dealer, he is hardly a pillar of ethics, and he himself (and probably 80% of the class) cheated on this one. I had literally offered to pay this guy a considerable amount and he still said no because he wanted to exclude me, while him, the foid and that whole social circle got the answers for free. Then the day after he had shown several foids the texts where I had offered to pay him to humiliate me, and potentially lead to me getting reported. At this point I might just start paying him blackmail money to shut the fuck up about it, but the rumor has probably spread too far to quash now.

The exclusion and social circle pills are brutal

Break his neck

humans are garbage , fit the retardshive , or be excluded

What an absolute low life

Tell the teacher they cheated

So we had a super tough assignment problem that had to be worked out in one of my grad school classes (90% foid class). One of the foids had already done the same class during her undergraduate degree so knew all the answers. She told a bunch of other foids and two other dudes the answers and let them copy and reword what she had wrote.

I have never talked to her or her foid friends but as they were sitting nearby me, I was aware of this. I could not approach her directly as I am not at all acquainted with her and given she's a foid I already knew what her response would be. Later on I decided to randomly text a guy from my class who I *know* for a fact had copied off her, asking whether he would send me just a few of the answers in exchange for $50. This guy is not a chad but is a jestermaxxing curry normie so he is orbiter-friends with most of the foids. I had talked to this guy a few times before both inside and out of class so thought I had established a social acquaintance with him.

Then he replies and tells me he doesn't feel comfortable *giving* (when I asked him to sell, not give) me the answers, implying that cheating was below him. Bear in mind this dude is a part time pot dealer, he is hardly a pillar of ethics, and he himself (and probably 80% of the class) cheated on this one. I had literally offered to pay this guy a considerable amount and he still said no because he wanted to exclude me, while him, the foid and that whole social circle got the answers for free. Then the day after he had shown several foids the texts where I had offered to pay him to humiliate me, and potentially lead to me getting reported. At this point I might just start paying him blackmail money to shut the fuck up about it, but the rumor has probably spread too far to quash now.
Brutal gradePill. This was my experience as well. At my college, frats and sororities would keep copies of previous tests from years ago and let people use them to study. There was widespread cheating and the person I lived with called me out on not having a social network to help me get better grades.

Just

A possible problem with this is that OP showed that he had the intention to cheat to, and there is proof of that by the normalnigger curry. Another problem is that it might be hard to show that the foids and normal niggers cheated
Yeah I have no definitive proof. They obviously reworded and rewrote their answers so they won't look the same.

Schools might as well allow cheating unless you are learning to be a doctor or engineer or something. 90% of life is cheating.

When I go to work my boss busts my balls if I don't do a certain amount of stuff each day, so I rush to get the bare mininum done in the first half of the time I'm there and then do nothing. I fly under the radar while cucks around me stress themselves even more than me.

I've said this many times before on this forum. If you're an incel, you're on your own. No one's going to help you out.

At this point I might just start paying him blackmail money to shut the fuck up about it
Don't even think about it, that would be the ultimate cuck move
Tell the teacher they cheated
This and dont go er on him and the foids.

I was cheating on every fucking possible exam in school.

I've said this many times before on this forum. If you're an incel, you're on your own. No one's going to help you out.

whos that chick in your gif?

what a scumbag. If I were you I would drop an anonymous tip to the police about him being a drug dealer, the cuckerment would deal with him accordingly