Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not all humans experience 80 years of life equally long (Brutal time pill)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Incels experience these years as 8
Normies as 80
And Chads as 800

Chads experience more in 1 week than we in 1 year. Their life feels fucking forever IN A GOOD WAY. Each week a new slut to fuck. Constantly new friends and experiences etc. If you ever were acquainted with a Chad friend, they change CONSTANTLY. In just 2 months they changed so much like you in 5 years.

We incels experience fucking nothing except saying 'hi' to the cashier and bringing out the trash and MAYBE get drunk by ourselves. This is why years fly by extremely fast.

The time pill is one of the most brutal ones out there. :fuk::fuk::fuk: Tl;dr: Only Chad lives a long life worthy of a human with constant validation, love, new experiences, being desired etc.. while incels and low tier normies live the short lives of GTA pedestrians (NPCs).

Last edited:
fucking brutal,but you can travel and try more things

I just want enough money to LDAR for the rest of my life. I'm so accustomed to being without women that I think I can have a satisfying life with anime, manga, vidya, and my folks.

Ykgc5tf3bhwy

Only Chad lives a long life worthy of a human with constant validation, love, new experiences, being desired etc.. while incels and low tier normies live the short lives of GTA pedestrians (NPCs).

Last edited:
Years passing so fast is so brutal and the worst part is that you don't even care.

Only life worth living :cryfeels:

Either you are Chad or might as well ROPE

Incels experience these years as 8
Normies as 80
And Chads as 800

Chads experience more in 1 week than we in 1 year. Their life feels fucking forever IN A GOOD WAY. Each week a new slut to fuck. Constantly new friends and experiences etc. If you ever were acquainted with a Chad friend, they change CONSTANTLY. In just 2 months they changed so much like you in 5 years.

We incels experience fucking nothing except saying 'hi' to the cashier and bringing out the trash and MAYBE get drunk by ourselves. This is why years fly by extremely fast.

The time pill is one of the most brutal ones out there. :fuk::fuk::fuk: Tl;dr: Only Chad lives a long life worthy of a human with constant validation, love, new experiences, being desired etc.. while incels and low tier normies live the short lives of GTA pedestrians (NPCs).
I likE youR IQ.

I can cut their times short and use their bodies to build a throne of ultimatum
season 8 GIF by The Walking Dead