Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not all "approaches" are equal. You can't claim you've "tried your hardest at everything" if you haven't tried all avenues.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is a response to this thread:

in this thread, there was drama for some "fingering."

i've seen users here mention unironically they never tried, or that they've only tried a few times, or they did shit load of cold approaches on the fucking street like a goddamn weirdo, but never went into a nightclub.

you can't accuse someone of being fakecel for getting "action" with some drunk chick, if you've never tried that avenue yourself, because then it just makes you a hypocritical volcel.

if anything, most of you wouldn't want to do that, because there's an off chance you might "succeed" in getting a kiss or grope but not the sex. You would then feel obligated to leave the forum despite not getting p in v. I think some would rather stay here as a pure KHHV then leave the forum as some virgin who got some "action"

(Note: if a certain trait doesn't apply to you specifically, such as you've been in clubs and failed, then no need to worry. You would only need to worry if you are gulity of the traits listed above)

Getting pretty sick of this greycel shite

here's a semi TL;DR:

So what would you rather do

Approach 100 foids
Face a bunch of rejections for the most part
Get a kiss and/or fingering
Don't get sex
Have to leave the forum

Or

Not approach
Don't face rejection
Don't get a kiss or fingering or sex
Get to stay on the forum

here's a semi TL;DR:

Approach 100 foids
Don't get sex
Have to leave the forum

Or

Not approach
Don't face rejection
Get to stay on the forum
If I got a bj I would take the first

Good points but honestly going to a club alone or with a group of men isn’t a good idea

i've seen users here mention unironically they never tried, or that they've only tried a few times, or they did shit load of cold approaches on the fucking street like a goddamn weirdo, but never went into a nightclub.

you can't accuse someone of being fakecel for getting "action" with some drunk chick, if you've never tried that avenue yourself, because then it just makes you a hypocritical volcel.

if anything, most of you wouldn't want to do that, because there's an off chance you might "succeed" in getting a kiss or grope but not the sex. You would then feel obligated to leave the forum despite not getting p in v. I think some would rather stay here as a pure KHHV then leave the forum as some virgin who got some "action"
Einstein IQ thread. We have a bunch of people who never tried anything, calling others fakecel.

I bet 90% here could ascend with a fatty if they tried. They approach a fatty 1-2 times, get rejected(probably want to get rejected) and then think they cant. Its a joke

This is a response to this thread:

in this thread, there was drama for some "fingering."

(Note: if a certain trait doesn't apply to you specifically, such as you've been in clubs and failed, then no need to worry. You would only need to worry if you are gulity of the traits listed above)
Dawg if I go into a club and try fingering a foid I’m gonna get a triple life sentence and 500 hours of community service
here's a semi TL;DR:

Approach 100 foids
Don't get sex
Have to leave the forum

Or

Not approach
Don't face rejection
Get to stay on the forum
I want to leave this forum

The chances that I'll get a kiss or even something remotely sexual are close to 0.

Einstein IQ thread. We have a bunch of people who never tried anything, calling others fakecel.

I bet 90% here could ascend with a fatty if they tried. They approach a fatty 1-2 times, get rejected(probably want to get rejected) and then think they cant. Its a joke
notice how this thread only got 7 responses? people can't handle the truth. people just wanna be victims so they can cope with their avoidance.

deep down they know fingering some chick one time would only be a temporary high, it wouldn't be life changing in the same way as, say, a long term relationship with a loving girlfriend might be.
Dawg if I go into a club and try fingering a foid I’m gonna get a triple life sentence and 500 hours of community service

I want to leave this forum
so if you hypothetically got a drunk kiss or fingering (and assume you don't get arrested), where would you go to vent about your lack of sex/girlfriend? (or are you claiming you think a brief interaction would make you non frustrated for a lifetime?) you would request a temporary ban, and then where would you spend your time? you do spend a decent amount of time here, been here for over 2 years
Good points but honestly going to a club alone or with a group of men isn’t a good idea
alone you're right

but with a group of men? that's not really a horrible idea. you're not guaranteed to succeed of course but you might

Last edited:
Not only you're projecting your own insecurities and shit, you're gatekeeping a lot of shit in an irrational manner.

Those are literally problems YOU have faced/are facing, and you're projecting them onto us.

It almost feels like you got to make out with someone and you aren't telling us :feelshmm:

notice how this thread only got 7 responses? people can't handle the truth. people just wanna be victims so they can cope with their avoidance.

deep down they know fingering some chick one time would only be a temporary high, it wouldn't be life changing in the same way as, say, a long term relationship with a loving girlfriend might be.

so if you hypothetically got a drunk kiss or fingering (and assume you don't get arrested), where would you go to vent about your lack of sex/girlfriend? (or are you claiming you think a brief interaction would make you non frustrated for a lifetime?) you would request a temporary ban, and then where would you spend your time? you do spend a decent amount of time here, been here for over 2 years

alone you're right

but with a group of men? that's not really a horrible idea. you're not guaranteed to succeed of course but you might
Yeah, imagine all those guys saying a single kiss or sexual experience make you fakecel.
They would probably prefer not to get a kiss, because then they know they "dont belong" in this community and they would still rot for 20 years
JFL

OP you make it seem casual as of none of us have tried some of this crap. Do you think I haven’t thought about groping a foid? I have but I’m also fucking ugly and will be put behind bars. Your scenario is something I wish I could relate to in the slightest because I promise you an incel would not get away with it. You make umbrella statements about touching foids because you have touched foids yet you don’t realize it is very improbable for any of us actual incels to touch one. I literally could not imagine fingering a foid or even touching a foids ass unless I fucking ran out of the room.

OP you make it seem casual as of none of us have tried some of this crap. Do you think I haven’t thought about groping a foid? I have but I’m also fucking ugly and will be put behind bars. Your scenario is something I wish I could relate to in the slightest because I promise you an incel would not get away with it. You make umbrella statements about touching foids because you have touched foids yet you don’t realize it is very improbable for any of us actual incels to touch one. I literally could not imagine fingering a foid or even touching a foids ass unless I fucking ran out of the room.
my point is people want to change the definition of incel to an all or nothing statement.

and as for your "make it seem casual as if none of people here tried this stuff",

no, i do realize that a decent amount have tried, but i also realize a large protion has not, and in those cases, it it hypocrisy

Not only you're projecting your own insecurities and shit, you're gatekeeping a lot of shit in an irrational manner.

Those are literally problems YOU have faced/are facing, and you're projecting them onto us.

It almost feels like you got to make out with someone and you aren't telling us :feelshmm:

jfl I'm the one "gatekeeping", lmao

you missed the fucking point of this thread.

and you think i care about your covert ":feelshmm:"? if anything THAT is gatekeeping
why'd you make your damn profile private and shit?

The question is:
Why their need to be a part of a community is so strong that they prefer to not even try to ascend?
Also jfl at thinking that inceldom is your identity,it just means that you're unable to have sex,nothing more.
This need of belonging is just weakness

The question is:
Why their need to be a part of a community is so strong that they prefer to not even try to ascend?
Also jfl at thinking that inceldom is your identity,it just means that you're unable to have sex,nothing more.
This need of belonging is just weakness
because they know deep down ascending with an uggo wouldn't solve their problems. also they are fearful of only PARTIAL ascension. as in they know there's a chance they might get "action" without fucking

the way you get disgraced and eventually banned is mass reporting. the rules aren't that relevant. if some guy touched a girl's hand or some pathetic shit like that by trying 100 things, it's the number of reports that will determine if he's volcel or not, and this usually breaks along racial lines too e.g ethnics will rush to report whites and other petty shit

ultimately it's not much of a judgement whether you get disgraced here or not, or even if you touched that hand or not, you need way more than that to ascend and stabilize your life, and if you're wasting time here you don't have any of those things. healthy socialization and a sex life feel too good to replace them with time wasted on forums and discord.

nevermind that though, let's split hairs on who touched women's hands in middle school or not.

JFL at even trying as a gigatrucel like me in 2020

imma get #metoo'd

the way you get disgraced and eventually banned is mass reporting. the rules aren't that relevant. if some guy touched a girl's hand or some pathetic shit like that by trying 100 things, it's the number of reports that will determine if he's volcel or not, and this usually breaks along racial lines too e.g ethnics will rush to report whites and other petty shit

ultimately it's not much of a judgement whether you get disgraced here or not, or even if you touched that hand or not, you need way more than that to ascend and stabilize your life, and if you're wasting time here you don't have any of those things. healthy socialization and a sex life feel too good to replace them with time wasted on forums and discord.

nevermind that though, let's split hairs on who touched women's hands in middle school or not.
@Ropemaxx check out this einstein iq comment

I'm a sand nigger, I could be beaten by an angry mob for getting too close to a female in public.

JFL at even trying as a gigatrucel like me in 2020

imma get #metoo'd
I'm a sand nigger, I could be beaten by an angry mob for getting too close to a female in public.
you missed the point of the thread. i'm not telling you to go out and try, i'm saying you can't criticize those who did if you didn't yourself without being a hypocrite

you missed the point of the thread. i'm not telling you to go out and try, i'm saying you can't criticize those who did if you didn't yourself without being a hypocrite
why not

if someone got action, that makes them susp

why not

if someone got action, that makes them susp
why not? because you didn't try yourself, the definition of incel is that you tried your hardest. if you didn't try your hardest, you aren't meeting the definition of incel, so it makes you a hypocrite to call someone fakecel if you aren't meeting the true definition of incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back