Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill not accepting your own race is dangerous

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

just look at this tyrone lite young michael jackson, he was ethinic but would probaly have no problem in getting foids

and look at him later:feelsohgod:, he did noose surgery, he did nose and lips surgery, despise he they being fine, he din't had the weird nose and lips that is common among blacks, but he still fell the need to change his face with surgerie, which made him look super weird.

I think he looks pretty alright ngl.

The surgery was a bad idea.

It doesn’t matter if he’s black or white.

But he shoulda stopped around 1988, I thought that was his best look tbh. Mogs me into the next universe, I wish I had the money to surgerymaxx like he did.

Attachments

• 4DABBE03-0A7D-4D25-A3E6-9F01ED76125C.jpeg
    4DABBE03-0A7D-4D25-A3E6-9F01ED76125C.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 97
It doesn’t matter if he’s black or white.

But he shoulda stopped around 1988, I thought that was his best look tbh. Mogs me into the next universe, I wish I had the money to surgerymaxx like he did.
yeah, he did way too many surgeries

try telling that to noodlewhores

Michael Jackson was the first mainstream ethnic that swallowed the JBWpill.

It is just prove race is not only skin color,it is about bones as well. and even if one change his bones he never can change his DNA.

JFL at cucks who say race doesnt exist

All curries should michaeljacksonmaxx. Albino curries basically look white

It is just prove race is not only skin color,it is about bones as well. and even if one change his bones he never can change his DNA.

JFL at cucks who say race doesnt exist

Dude Michael jackson was a nutcase. He never had a puberty he was literally chemically castrated by his dad as a young boy to retain his voice..

Plus didn’t he have vitiligo?

His intentions matched with body dysmorphia. Nothing was enough for him.

But he shoulda stopped around 1988, I thought that was his best look tbh.

Yeah he should have stopped there. He looked good back then. But looked terrible at the time short before his death.

Dude Michael jackson was a nutcase. He never had a puberty he was literally chemically castrated by his dad as a young boy to retain his voice..

was he a slayer at least tbh

He truly had a bizarre life but he made my life a lot better I am listening to him almost every day