Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Not a single time in my life was i approached by a female for anything other than exploiting me with 0 reward.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I was trying to recall a single time anybody be it family, relatives, classmates or strangers approached me for something other than me giving up something for them, well simply put exploiting me for their own gain without compensating it for me anyhow.

And i'm talking strictly about females as i've been approached by guys on some instances, even if only to say hello - even that never happened with females.

I realised no matter what i do and how i'll try to help those creatures, i'll only ever get exploited.

I've realised there's no point in trying as it means exactly nothing to them and even within family i'm being flushed down the toilet.

Every time i use my time and money to be a nice guy and get left on read afterwards i feel like somebody's pushed my head down the urinal.

I've had enough of getting exploited and taking piss to the face.

It happened to me (being approached just to talk) a few times until I was 15, because I still had the cute look going for me, so to speak. By 15 however my last growth spurt happened and since then it's like you say, women only approach if they want to extract something out of me. Even that rarely happens.

Meanwhile abusive Chad gets approached by girls regularly

They are demons never relax around foids

toilets don't even say hi to me when i say hi to them
that happened to me a ton in college until i decided to stop greeting them myself

I peaked in grade 2...I was very cute then and older foids would stop my mom in parks to pinch my cheek or give me candy , I have been ignored ever since :cryfeels:

I have never been approached by a female period.

If a female approaches you expect that she want you dead and nothing will suprise you anymore, this is a lesson I should have learned a loong time ago, could have helped in many situations.

Yes. And what would women do to Chad? Offer their time and attention and pussy on a silver platter. So it is what it is. There's no point associating with women. If you're an ugly man they hate your very existence and they wish you were dead, if they can't otherwise benefit from you

Heh, it’s true.

I think I remember being approached by a girl for quarters in my local arcade as a youngster.

Women are animals. If they don't profit from a man, they don't need a man.

The only way for them to learn is when they get something taken away from them.

If men understood that instead of submitting to those creatures just to get between those roasted flaps the world would be a better place today.

stop complaining sweaty, your ugly so what, get over it, some people just arent meant for relationships and sex xD

/s

I was trying to recall a single time anybody be it family, relatives, classmates or strangers approached me for something other than me giving up something for them, well simply put exploiting me for their own gain without compensating it for me anyhow.

And i'm talking strictly about females as i've been approached by guys on some instances, even if only to say hello - even that never happened with females.

I realised no matter what i do and how i'll try to help those creatures, i'll only ever get exploited.

I've realised there's no point in trying as it means exactly nothing to them and even within family i'm being flushed down the toilet.

Every time i use my time and money to be a nice guy and get left on read afterwards i feel like somebody's pushed my head down the urinal.

I've had enough of getting exploited and taking piss to the face.
Dam :fuk: press on man fuck those females