Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Not a rape dream or anything, just a really weird dream I had before waking up. I admit I most up my dreams. theres no logic to my dream.Im beta in it

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
Dream: I'm in a field with a lot of fellow teenagers there as well (I'm 18, they are 16 which is the same situation as with my class), there's a sofa there. The other guys get to sit next to the hot girl whom I'm interested in (blonde, perfect face and body, a little bit autistic which gives her that perfect innocent look), and suddenly the sofa is supposed to be moved next to a tall tree (cause of sunlight I assume). I sit down next to the hot girl but she's disgusted by me and only interested in the other guys. she's on the left side of me, on the right side there's two below average weird girls whom i choose to be satisfied with since I cannot get the girl that I want.

Next moment I'm at a train station on the same sofa with the same people there. I think everyone is a bit older, like 18-20 years old. I still choose to be satisfied with the two other girls, its weird, in the dream there's no sexual relationship between me and the two weirdo girls (probably cause their heads are blank and I don't wanna be killed, plus they are far from attractive) so in the dream I for the majority replace the two girls with two guys whom I'm just good friends with, its meaningful since I have never had a friend. At the end me and my friends say goodbye and hope that we meet again one day. Then I'm back at the train station walking with the two girls who essentially don't talk and are simply harassing me by hurting me. Obviously I don't do anything back since they are obviously mentally ill/disabled, I simply left them there.

That's part 2 of the dream, part 1 is: Me and my family are driving to Italy, In my dream the border of Italy is completely made up. it's like a mountain region full of houses made out of stone, anyways we stop at sort of a hotel, also made out of stone and just cheap in every way (which doesn't bother me). There was a hot girl with black hair living there with her family. even Do I never talked to her I obviously knew that she hated me because of my looks. it bothers me that my brother is not getting that treatment but I am even in my dreams, my brother isn't even that much better looking than me, he simply is like 6.4 feet tall (I'm 6 feet, my dad is 5.7…), doesn't have speech impediment unlike me, doesn't look like a weirdo unlike me and doesn't have social anxiety. he has a gf who lives abroad (I think Portugal), Hes luckier than me do, I have never even talked to a girl

Can any fellow Incel understand why I dreamed about this? also sorry for the long text. I guess the lesson here is if you are okay with being with females you don't like you will just be miserable. also sorry for how I formulated this text, Its weird to write about a dream.

It means everything but it also means nothing. Have a good day

It means everything but it also means nothing. Have a good day
Damn, love your profile. always puts a smile on my face seeing that Patrick Bateman pic. Also have a great day to you to comrade

Damn, love your profile. always puts a smile on my face seeing that Patrick Bateman pic. Also have a great day to you to comrade
what? are you a bot or are you just an infiltrator? :y'all:

what? are you a bot or are you just an infiltrator? :y'all:
Maybe both. communist Incel bots been oppressed for too long, nobody can deny that now can they?

In the future bots will probably have rape fantasies, just saying. Imagine HAL 9000 but his main purpose is harassing females while also non stop talking about the USSR. Its actually a genius Kickstarter idea, everyone will enjoy the sexism since its only coming from a bot (whom is much smarter then they are btw) and you will be able to listen to the glorious USSR anthem completely at random while also learning about history and the current political climate. sounds pretty good to me. obviously the bot would have control over everything in your house for maximum efficiency. I wonder if you would tell the buyers and investors about it.

I probably went too far.