Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not a foid worship thread but

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
Why the fuck are ethnic women so badly built Im fucking serious, sand nigger foids are not only facially hideous but they also have no shape, no hips, no ass, no tits

Why do white whores have such big tits natually sometimes especially czech women, and African foids at least have thick fat asses with wide hips you just want to mount

Tell me one ethnic race which have decent bodies

Mestizas have potential but most beaners are fat and they age quickly

I find all foids ugly

sand, curry and spic foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Mexicans are shaped like square boxes.

Why the fuck are ethnic women so badly built
Serious answer: it's related to parental investment, and to the importance of pair bonding.

Every trait evolved through natural selection has a specific purpose. Nothing evolves by accident. If you don't "need" beauty, then you wont evolve it (though that's a bit of an oversimplification, because what's really evolving isn't so much beauty in and of itself, but the predisposition in males to feel attraction toward certain features and thus characterize them as beautiful - but it's all the same for the purposes of this explanation)

If it's very important for male and female to remain together after mating, then beauty evolves in women in order to entice males to stay with them. The cold climate in Europe means that a lone pregnant foid wont survive the winter. So, they evolve to be beautiful and the men feed them. This is true in parts of asia too.

Inuit people have only been living in the arctic for about 900 years, btw. Apparently not long enough to evolve hot chicks. And actually, that climate may be too cold so that this rule doesn't apply.

Suffice to say, Africans shit out babies, then just let them fend for themselves. The males don't really stick around or help much. So, that population group isn't selecting for hot women.

Why the fuck are ethnic women so badly built Im fucking serious, sand nigger foids are not only facially hideous but they also have no shape, no hips, no ass, no tits

Why do white whores have such big tits natually sometimes especially czech women, and African foids at least have thick fat asses with wide hips you just want to mount

Tell me one ethnic race which have decent bodies
What?sand nigger foids are fucking hot OP,trust me:smonk:Id take one anyday

Yes we hate foids because of their chad chasing personalities. But we also want love and validation from them. I especially hate the society norms more tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back