Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Not a bait] Why I sincerely think White Nationalism is now a codeword for "I am ugly and miserable"

What I said makes perfect sense. It’s just alt-left propaganda, like all the SJW bullshit. There is virtually nobody who is actually a “white nationalist”, and the term has lost all meaning because it has been thrown around so much.

This.

One can be an Incel AND have a legitimate concern regarding unchecked immigration & multiculturalism etc.

To prevent them is tyrannically Freudian.

Several patterns of evidence indicate that nowadays, most WNs are ugly and sexually frustrated. I don't believe this to be a coincidence, or a result of their ideas. I believe the causality goes backwards: they became WNs as a direct result of sexual frustration. Freud, Marcuse, the Frankfurt school: they were prematurely right. Fascism is now entirely caused by sexual frustration.
What did Freud, Marcuse, and the Frankfurt school say about the link btw sexual frustration and fascism. What was their and your definition of fascism?

Only ugliness and loneliness can lead to an intellectual interest in racial differences or rightist political theory.

Well loneliness in general fuels most political theory and other idle actvities, if you are taking care of a family you don't have much time for any serious idle activity or extremely intense political activity, left-wing or right-wing. I don't see yet how this loneliness manifests in something politically specific. Ralph Nader was maybe the loneliest activist (whether by choice or not) of the 20th century, and did more successful left activism than anyone else as a result (clean air act, clean water act, EPA, etc etc during a Republican congress).

The only reason there's more righties on forums like these isn't because there's more sexually frustrated righties than lefties, it's because there isn't this feminist presence on the right shaming men from talking about male issues. And leftism isn't inherently feminist-accommodating, they could shed the feminist influence fairly easily.

Last edited:
What I said makes perfect sense. It’s just alt-left propaganda, like all the SJW bullshit. There is virtually nobody who is actually a “white nationalist”, and the term has lost all meaning because it has been thrown around so much.
A ‘white nationalist’ is anyone who believes in the establishment of a nation run by and for solely white people with a national identity based around their whiteness. There is a fairly sizeable movement of people like this in the US today, Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer have fairly sizeable followings.

The answer lies in Fascism, Fascism is our best solution.

So Fontaine is a Jew?

The most vocal part of any group tends to be the most low IQ
Many chadlites are WN but they won't say it in public, they are not retarded.

A ‘white nationalist’ is anyone who believes in the establishment of a nation run by and for solely white people with a national identity based around their whiteness. There is a fairly sizeable movement of people like this in the US today, Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer have fairly sizeable followings.

It’s not a sizeable following at all, it’s a tiny group of trailer trash at most. You’ve been fooled by the left-wing media.

It’s not a sizeable following at all, it’s a tiny group of trailer trash at most. You’ve been fooled by the left-wing media.
Big enough to amass sizeable crowds like the one in Charlottesville where someone was killed in the riot, don’t tell me the footage was edited.

Big enough to amass sizeable crowds like the one in Charlottesville where someone was killed in the riot, don’t tell me the footage was edited.

Yawn. Charlottesville was a total fucking fake news cucked false flag.

Also the foid that died was an insane SJW that jumped in front of the car.

Nationalism is low IQ, if you're proud of your race then you're an idiot and it suggests you don't have real things to be proud of

Fontaine is such an insufferable kyke. I've noticed a pattern with him, he'll make showoff threads quoting and regurgitating intellectuals and build up a cachet of "high IQ!" (aliens at the end of A.I. IQ!) and then make another thread like this one about how there are no valid gripes against cultural marxism
He sure has that superficial, rhetorical glibness of a jew.
:feelsokman:

The inability to see nuance, the desire to paint everything in black and white, where every disliked idea or thing is judged "Jewish" without the slightest amount of analysis: that explains in great part why WNs haven't gone anywhere since Hitler's failed invasion of Russia 77 years ago.

When you try to apply a very simple model to the world, it works until it doesn't.

White Nationalism is a cope because the jews already won.

White Nationalism is a cope because the jews already won.
You're gonna get called a "defeatist" by your nazi buddies. I've noticed WNs adore the term "defeatist" for shaming activists who have realized their stupid political philosophy couldn't realistically win.

Yawn. Charlottesville was a total fucking fake news cucked false flag.

Also the foid that died was an insane SJW that jumped in front of the car.

Yep, this actually appears to be true. Fields shut himself up in his car as it was being swarmed by malicious rats. From what I know, it's pretty likely that he was just trying to get out of the area. If he was actually trying to kill people, you'd think he could have gotten a higher count than some obeast that died of a stress-induced heart attack.

You're gonna get called a "defeatist" by your nazi buddies. I've noticed WNs adore the term "defeatist" for shaming activists who have realized their stupid political philosophy couldn't realistically win.
I'm not a nazi :(

I agree with the idea that when X society has Y paradigma the ones who begin to refuse that paradigma are the ones who are more introverted, the more instrospective ones, the more who prefer intelectuall activities instead of going to social events and meetings. And because of that the less "integrated".

b But the way you are talking about this make clear that your actual point is "muh you have no friend or GF"

I agree that every political opinion hides self-interest and an evolutionary strategy behind a veneer of altruism as plausible deniability. However, I think the flaw of WNism is that it's too transparent. People can easily see through your game. They can see you think you deserve more status solely on account of being white, and they naturally don't want to give it to you, because they have understood that a white phenotype is a lot less important than personal achievements, physical beauty and other actual qualitative traits. Feminism is a lot less transparent. You need a good degree of thinking and knowledge of evolutionary biology / internet dating experiments to realize that "equality for women" actually translates to "superiority of women".

Thats is stupid cuz "white supremacy" (if this politicall movement exists) would also try with a non-oppenly supremacist speech, the diferent between WS and feminism is that there is now way to "sell" discrimination and privilegies for whites as a good thing, women instead is the puppy of the society and socieaty acepts any discriminations against men and privilegies to wman.
Is not the speech, is not their claims, is the way society is.

:feelsokman:

The inability to see nuance, the desire to paint everything in black and white, where every disliked idea or thing is judged "Jewish" without the slightest amount of analysis: that explains in great part why WNs haven't gone anywhere since Hitler's failed invasion of Russia 77 years ago.

When you try to apply a very simple model to the world, it works until it doesn't.

It was just a question, as it seemed implied earlier in the thread that you might be, even by yourself. I reiterate, are you Jewish or not?

(Note that further dodging or failure to answer the question will be seen as an admission of your Jewish ethnicity.)

Last edited:
imo this is coincidence, caused because ugly miserable people tend to spend a lot of time online, where the WN and fascists movement still thrives, and it's easy to become exposed and interested into these ideologies as a result.
I just can't see how someone can be a white nationalist when whites already have so many benefits in society just for their skin color.
I really can't understand why so many whites are mad at ethnics. Who the fuck cares about ethnics if not for virtue signalling on the internet? White women still dates white men almost exclusively. Ethnics, except black men, worship white people. This is sure the best time for being a white male in the whole history.
Imagine believing the MSM to this extent :feelskek::feelskek:
Meanwhile qualified whites can't get into college or certain jobs because of quotas for ethnics, constantly enduring (and sometimes cucking for) anti-white rhetoric from the left, ethnics getting handouts easier than whites of similar status, ethnics killing eachother but whites get the blame, white history erasure, whites losing their homelands.
All this privilege we have! :soy::soy::soy:

>JFL at thinking whites have dating easy, despite the amount of white wizards here on incels.is :feelskek:

Last edited:
It was just a question, as it seemed implied earlier in the thread that you might be, even by yourself. I reiterate, are you Jewish or not?

(Note that further dodging or failure to answer the question will be seen as an admission of your Jewish ethnicity.)
I am not Jewish. But because all Jews are liars in the WN mind, I don't see how my denial advances you.

I am a WNist and I'm not that ugly , like I'm not fat or having acne , but I'm not chad so girls avoid me.

(((fontaine))) at it again!

I am not Jewish. But because all Jews are liars in the WN mind, I don't see how my denial advances you.

No, I believe you. Your idea of the WN mind is rather prejudiced, though. I, for instance, could for all practical purposes be considered a White Nationalist myself.

The entire point of my original question was simply that I had wanted to comment/ask you certain things had you been a Jew. Now that you aren't, I'll write something else instead.

PS: I have no problem with the Jews as such. It's more like the Jews having a problem with me. If they just could stick to musical extravaganzas and running department stores instead of trying to ruin it for us Aryans, we'd all get along just fine and dandy.

Last edited:
@Solitarian_Walker
You're not your avatar I guess. You're ugly. Which kinda proves my point about WNism...

Yes he is, he's admitted to it before.

I can see why you'd say this, and I will admit that I would care less about white nationalist causes if I had a beautiful wife (this would apply to ANY cause though, not just WN), but this is still wrong.

I spent today playing video games all afternoon. If I had a GF, you think I'd be doing that? Point is, your argument is not limited to white nationalism. I'd rather be with a woman that do almost anything. I'd rather have sex than play guitar, video games, or anything.

The city which I grew up in is being overrun with crime as we speak. Know why? Niggers. Gas stations get robbed monthly. Property values are tanking. That's why I'm WN. I don't even really hate any other races besides niggers. It has nothing to do with being incel.

Fontaine's a good poster and can be counted on to at least expend some energy in developing and communicating his ideas. Most of the "high IQ" accolades come because there aren't many people here who do that consistently. We need more effortposters, whether or not they end up being wrong or right.

Seconding this. His 100% wrong about this, but I much prefer these posts to the 90% of lame low effort posts.

you're spot-on and I used to be heavy in the politics and all that philosophy when I was younger but then I came to that same conclusion. Nobody gives a fuck about this shit and the only ones who do have nothing going on with their lives.

Stephen Hawking just damn died and nobody gave a fuck but that old windbag traitor McCain just died and we have this shit all over the fucking news and internet to the point where you can't ignore it.

White nationalist who are in sale are even funnier because no one in the group respect you and you won't be getting sex anyway for protecting a race that don't give a damn about you.

You don't see me going around preaching black Supremacy or bringing up the Black Panthers because they don't give a fuck about me and I guarantee you Jesse Jackson don't neither.

My thoughts as well, I don't understand why any incel (regardless of race) would have any loyalties to a race that rejected them. It's a cucked mentality. If anything, we incels should kinda be like our own race at this point, not defined by skin color or whatever... Ofc we also have a lot of racist minorities here throwing around "JBW," it's all really stupid.

My thoughts as well, I don't understand why any incel (regardless of race) would have any loyalties to a race that rejected them. It's a cucked mentality. If anything, we incels should kinda be like our own race at this point, not defined by skin color or whatever... Ofc we also have a lot of racist minorities here throwing around "JBW," it's all really stupid.
I totally agree. Incels are a race in their own right.

My rebuttal thread got deleted, so I won't go into things too much.

I'll just add that jews essentially did what WN wants to do. Jewish men are not generally attractive. Many are very ugly, think about Weinstein, Woody Allen etc. They basically created a jewish nationalist movement to share resources and advance their own interest, thus giving status to a lot of ugly incel looking guys.

Good OP -- some stuff I agree with, some stuff I'm less sure about.

I believe the causality goes backwards: they became WNs as a direct result of sexual frustration.
I think that young men who are attracted to fringe political movements are attracted to them primarily because they see upward mobility within their society as blocked off for them. They are unable to earn a living that enables them to undertake rites of passage into adulthood -- owning property, working, marrying, becoming fathers. This prevents them from achieving an appropriate status in their communities and therefore denies them a dignified existence. They therefore are attracted to movements that offer them the status within a political sub-community that they are denied in the society at large; can be persuaded by visions of an alternative future society in which they will have a greater chance of attaining proper status; and have little to lose in their present community and so are less susceptible to the threats of ridicule and ostracization that often faces political outliers.

So I think a lot of WNs become WNs due to fear of loss of status, combined with a lack of social connections and a susceptibility to "charismatic" leaders.

There are some guys in the WN movement who appear to have basically normal sex lives. Sven from TheRightStuff is one such example. Also, it has been noted how often WN leaders -- like leaders of other fringe political movements or of cults -- have multiple partners often procured from amongst the wives of followers. David Duke was notorious for this, and Matthew Heimbach has been shown to have similar tendencies. There have been rumblings about Richard Spencer in this regard too. I have even seen people make the argument that rising to prominence in WN and similar movements is an elaborate "mating strategy" in which men gain status within a certain sub-culture in order to cream off the partners of more docile followers: https://traditionsofconflict.com/blog/2018/1/31/on-secret-cults-and-male-dominance

I guess this gets to the question of just how central the desire to fuck and procreate is to all or any male behaviours. I am open to the answer that it is very, very central. But if that's true then it applies just as much to a commie or to a camgirl masturbator or an EDM DJ as to a WN. "For some reason", the Frankfurt School and Freud have not been as interested in belittling other political movements by "trivializing" them down to a set of psychosexual (leaving aside the fact that, as I just said, I don't think such neuroses are in fact ever trivial). I am very sceptical about both Freud and the Frankfurt School particularly on this topic. The Authoritarian Personality shows how unscientific and histrionic the latter could be in its conceptualization of the political Right -- you don't have to be a WN to suggest that maybe the ethnic identity of its members plays a role there.

Can you picture yourself doing this? Obviously not. Most likely, you'd use your Saturday afternoon to chill with friends, have a girl come over, prepare good food, watch a movie, work on your novel... Do cool, funny stuff.
If WN is just another "cope" hobby then how is it any different from going on Antifa marches, studying the works of Lenin, being really into MMORPGs, etc..? Why do certain people choose WN and not one of the others?

Also, I think most here would agree that

[this is not] a coincidence, or a result of their ideas.

but I would push back a little when it comes to the latter part. Women are definitely turned off by extreme right-wing political beliefs, moreso than any other type of ideology. Women are very consensus-driven, concerned about status, and morally oriented towards avoiding harm in the weak. I have noticed that dating is much tougher since my politics drifted Rightwards, even though I am more just some kind of populist / anti-capitalist conservative rather than a WN. I think WNs would probably agree with this assessment, yet they persist in their beliefs despite it being a "bad" dating move.

So not wanting your country getting infested with subhuman shitskins means you're ugly and undesirable?

So not wanting your country getting infested with subhuman shitskins means you're ugly and undesirable?

According to (((Fontaine))), you should celebrate White displacement diversity because of teh epic foods broooo. Never mind the huge influx of culturally disparate, low IQ peoples who want nothing more than the destruction of your civilization because of "muh imperialism." Astronomical increase in crime, welfare use, taxation, competition, etc as a result of mass immigration you say? Don't be silly goy, those beta bux normies and teh ALPHA Chadz never think about these things, and neither should you! Now give me your shekels.

What happened to the other counter-thread to this one about Nationalism, why was it deleted?

The city which I grew up in is being overrun with crime as we speak. Know why? Niggers. Gas stations get robbed monthly. Property values are tanking. That's why I'm WN. I don't even really hate any other races besides niggers. It has nothing to do with being incel.

@CantEscapeYourFate ...What is your "thoughtlossus" on this situation, dear fellowcel?

White race as whole doesn't mean shit for me if i don't have place in it, but it doesn't mean I love globohomo and niggers.

q2F3Vag.gif

I'm the only Motoko poster here

Not only those two, but also poor.

The three biggest signs of a racist (as in race nationalism cope with hate), regardless of his race, I know i listed them in order but all three are equally important as in 33.333% for each:

1. beta (not gonna go into detail, you just know a beta when you see or meet one)
2. poor (often piss poor dirt poor broke)
3. ugly (incel)

If you score high near or to 100%, you are one of those Hitler-esque race coping hateful types. Your genetics or circumstance given to you by god, was bad. So you are angry and feel the need to lash out at other people for being who they are. The weak, ostracized, helpless beta that was bullied, becomes the bully. Hitler was known as a weirdo. David Duke had that pretty boy look and I wont be surprised if he was bullied. Him along with Dr William Pierce and Jared Taylor. A lot of literal white nationalists are with noodlewhores. You shouldn't be surprised given what I just said. These race coping hateful nationalist types are a product and reflection of society.

This means some people in society hide their inner Hitler very well. And it only takes a spark to bring this whole clown world down in explosive race war. Just like Hitler was that spark. Whether that spark be an individual or individuals, economic recession or depression, or mass inceldom. And where we're at in society at the current moment, all three are in play at high percentages. A sign of the times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back