Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (NOSTRADAMUS IQ) Being an incel and an agecuck is incompable, why all agecucks are hypocrites.

You can tell he likes femdom by his faggot anime avi
Exactly :yes::yes:
No dude, You took that out of your ass. But it's normal pedo behavior so it comes as no surprise :feelsokman:
Like I said you agecucks are a hivemind. Wah wah pedo pedo pedo :soy::soy: no actual argument found.

And why do you draw the line at 15? You just pulled that number out of your ass
Typical hypocritical agecuck. 14 years old 364 days 59 minutes isn’t ok but 15 is.

I agree with this nigga. Agecucks are no different from "anti-incel" redditors. They all shit on "le bad outcasts" because they know this is the group that it's socially accepted to shit on, this is the group that we're supposed to hate (don't think why, just hate them 'cause they're weird and ugly). I won't even bother to list all anti AOC and pro child marriage arguments, because the list would be too long and it deserves its own thread one day

I don't even think we have a clear definition of what agecuckery is tbh, people might have different ideas about cutoffs

Agecuck is a subhuman faggot who thinks it's immoral to hypothetically have sex or even be attracted to any foid below the current "age of consent". If you personally aren't attracted to foids below AOC, but don't care if others are, then you're definitely not an agecuck, just a normal guy

age of consent should be 13.
VERY TRUE! :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

The teen love pill is eternal, and primarily expressed by the desire to "hit the milestone" of teeny puss

I'd say that most women simply cannot truly love after they "fully develop". They can feel affection, attraction, they can like you, they can think that you're great, but never love. Most modern women are rotten at the age of 20, only at teenage years they'll be able to give you real love

I agree with this nigga.
First off I’m not a “nigga”.

Second, thanks for your service in this war against agecucks.

Agecuck is a subhuman faggot who thinks it's immoral to hypothetically have sex or even be attracted to any foid below the current "age of consent".
Age of consents differ by nation/state though so it's not a consistent definition. Mexico for example is 12 so it'd only be agecuck to reject fucking 11yos whereas in nation with AOC of 18 it would be agecuck to reject fucking 17yos

If you personally aren't attracted to foids below AOC, but don't care if others are, then you're definitely not an agecuck, just a normal guy
I don't agree about that, it is ABnormal (but more importantly: unhealthy) for a guy not to want to fuck teen girls, he's basically a closeted homosexual who wants to fuck roasties because they're saturated with chad cum, he's just a closeted homo for chad

It depends what you mean by being an “agecuck” I think most people can agree having sex with a newborn is nasty and immoral, but also that having sex with a woman in her 20s is completely fine, so where do we draw the line here?

How is an 8th grader ok?
Kids in my 5th grade class were already exploring their sexuality by the age of 10. Literally knew some guy named John who would pinch some blonde bimbos butt and she'd just laugh :feelshaha: John even told me how he'd kissed girls before. Lol

By 8th grade at age 13 there was plenty of sex-related drama among my class. Not that I was ever a part of it but when you're the quite kid in school you do tend to easedrop on others' conversations

It depends what you mean by being an “agecuck” I think most people can agree having sex with a newborn is nasty and immoral, but also that having sex with a woman in her 20s is completely fine, so where do we draw the line here?
I agree with the first part

14 and up is my line. How about you?

Yeah 14-15 seems like a reasonable cutoff. Of course normie cucks would disagree:feelshaha:

Normies legit think being attracted to teens is pedophilia:feelskek: pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents not teens

Last edited:

Yeah 14-15 seems like a reasonable cutoff. Of course normie cucks would disagree:feelshaha:

Normies legit think being attracted to teens is pedophilia:feelskek: pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents not teens
20 and up is fine. Even 18-19 is pedophilia because she's just a teen who needs to explore the world and learn to be an independent woman. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
[UWSL]Normies legit think being attracted to teens is pedophilia[/UWSL]:feelskek:[UWSL] pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents not teens[/UWSL]
Tell that to the agecuck moderators here they will ban you just for saying that starting tomorrow.

Tell that to the agecuck moderators here they will ban you just for saying that starting tomorrow.
I thought it was specifically discussion of prepubescent girls that wasn’t allowed? Unless I read it wrong

I thought it was specifically discussion of prepubescent girls that wasn’t allowed? Unless I read it wrong
Nope. They said MINORS which means 18 and under. Check the post out.

(PREFACE) THIS POST IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO SEXUALIZE MINORS IN ANY WAY. WITH THAT BEING SAID.

PART 1: BASIC FACTS, WHY INCELDOM AND AGECUCKERY ARE INCOMPATIBLE.

As incels we missed out on crucial socio-sexual developmental relationships as teenagers. Our mind processes this by drawing our attraction and sexual desire towards pubescent teens while you are an adult.

[UWSL]Even if you consider yourself an ageucuck that would never do anything sexual with a minor, your subconscious mind still craves this experience since it didn’t occur when it was supposed to in your formative years. [/UWSL]

This is why escaping inceldom in your twenties with foid that is also in her twenties is nigh impossible. Conquering an older foids used up roast beef flaps before you have ever smashed a tight innie JB pussy is a ridiculous thought. It is akin to attempting a 5k marathon before you have even learned how to walk.

PART 2: WHY IT IS HYPOCRITICAL TO BE AN AGECUCK AS AN INCEL:

While there is decent sized (although waning) number of agecucks on the forum, I will target one user specifically to use as the representatives for all agecucks (This is a fair thing to do because agecucks are a hivemind).

This agecuck has based his entire profile on a prolific serial killer. This serial killer murdered his grandparents at the age of 15, and went on to kidnap, rape, decapitate, dismember and commit necrophilia against college aged foids.
He has also wrote many lengthy and unhinged posts about how much he hates humans, and goes on to describes his fantasies of murdering and torturing random people.

It’s not just him either. Many agecucks have similar thoughts. They hate foids and support violence and other such “immoral” things against them, while also being devout agecucks.

They are fans of graphic violence, necrophilia and other grotesque acts, but supporting a natural and consensual sexual relationship with a 14 year old is a bridge too far for them.

Do you not see how absurd and mind numbing it is to hold these two patterns of thought simultaneously?

[UWSL]In conclusion, these 2 states of being are simply incompatible for anyone with a logical mind. Extreme bluepilled levels of cognitive dissonance are required to be an agecuck as an incel.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]TAGGING BASED ANTI-AGECUCK WARRIORS[/UWSL]

[UWSL]@Zensfy @Wizard32 @sub8male @Ray @Coargutio @turbocuckcel_7000 @based_meme @faded @Experiment626 @UglyandLoveless @Hoodedn1inja20 @IncelKing @Escthectrler @sub human [/UWSL]
As someone who is 18 I'd rather be an incel than fuck an 14 year old foid. I have a high school aged sister,and foids that age tend to be tik tok obsessed ,annoying and under developed. Literally not possessing sexual features that are even attractive and are annoying and immature as fuck. I missed out on high school romance and it has been depressing,and embarrassing. However fantasizing about 14 year olds wouldn't fix that. It wouldn't fix my depression, it wouldn't fix the fact that no girl my age finds me attractive and it wouldn't change the fact that dating apps don't work me, and it wouldn't change the fact I'm overweight/ugly. This post seems slightly pedophilic. And it kind of implies that you're an incel because you never had foids romantically interested in you,in your preferred teenage years. But being an incel supposedly means no girl is attracted to you. So no if girls are attracted to you. Why would thinking about being with a random fourteen-year-old change that.
First of all you're cherrypicking, basing your entire view of "agecucks" on @Edmund_Kemper , i personally could care less about acts of violence and inflicting harm to others. I'm not an edgelord nor a teen so those things are meaningless to me.

Second of all, your entire post is centered about how we missed teen love and that's why we should be pedos LMAO did you know that the majority of pedos are actually married or have had decent sucess dating wise? If they didn't miss teen love why would they target children then? Your post reeks of bias and missinformation, liking children has 0 correlation with inceldom and should be disdained accordingly.

Literally you pedofags make me sick, if you like a girl because she's 15 and above. I can understand because she has all the traits developed at that age which would make her attractive. Go below that and you have a mental deficiency, much like faggots have.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks like this because next thing i know this place would be infested with pedos, if it's not the case already.
Yep was thinking the same shit. Being an Incel Doesn't correlate with so called Age Cucking at all.

Last edited:
As someone who is 18 I'd rather be an incel than fuck an 14 year old foid. I have a high school aged sister,and foids that age tend to be tik tok obsessed ,annoying and under developed. Literally not possessing sexual features that are even attractive and are annoying and immature as fuck. I missed out on high school romance and it has been depressing,and embarrassing. However fantasizing about 14 year olds wouldn't fix that. It wouldn't fix my depression, it wouldn't fix the fact that no girl my age finds me attractive and it wouldn't change the fact that dating apps don't work me, and it wouldn't change the fact I'm overweight/ugly. This post seems slightly pedophilic. And it kind of implies that you're an incel because you never had foids romantically interested in you,in your preferred teenage years. But being an incel supposedly means no girl is attracted to you. So no if girls are attracted to you. Why would thinking about being with a random fourteen-year-old change that.

Yep was thinking the same shit. Being an Incel Doesn't correlate with so called Age Cucking at all.

Escape...

Greycel​

Joined May 1, 2022
Posts 1
Online 1h 9m
I'd rather be an incel than fuck an 14 year old foid. I have a high school aged sister,and foids that age tend to be tik tok obsessed ,annoying and under developed. Literally not possessing sexual features that are even attractive and are annoying and immature as fuck.
Yeah bud we are all gonna believe you on this one. :feelsseriously:

Escape...

Greycel​

Joined May 1, 2022
Posts 1
Online 1h 9m

Yeah bud we are all gonna believe you on this one. :feelsseriously:
I wrote a response then deleted it. I really don't want to stoop as low to convince a random dude I am not attracted to 14 year olds... as if someone needs a reason to not be attracted to 14 year olds.

I wrote a response then deleted it. I really don't want to stoop as low to convince a random dude I am not attracted to 14 year olds... as if someone needs a reason to not be attracted to 14 year olds.
Nice deflection, GrAYcel. You're not convincing anyone of anything anyway.

Kids in my 5th grade class were already exploring their sexuality by the age of 10. Literally knew some guy named John who would pinch some blonde bimbos butt and she'd just laugh :feelshaha: John even told me how he'd kissed girls before. Lol

By 8th grade at age 13 there was plenty of sex-related drama among my class. Not that I was ever a part of it but when you're the quite kid in school you do tend to easedrop on others' conversations
Anecdotes aren’t evidence and your anecdote could be fake

Use statistics not anecdotes

liking children has 0 correlation with inceldom and should be disdained accordingly.

Literally you pedofags make me sick, if you like a girl because she's 15 and above. I can understand because she has all the traits developed at that age which would make her attractive. Go below that and you have a mental deficiency, much like faggots have.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks like this because next thing i know this place would be infested with pedos, if it's not the case already.
@Blkpillpress made a theory a while ago that argued otherwise:

@METALMILITA88 @subzero thoughts?

@Blkpillpress made a theory a while ago that argued otherwise:

@METALMILITA88 @subzero thoughts?
I agree with his theory I came to the same conclusions on my own.

Literally, every user disagreeing with you on this thread, especially when they call a 14 year old a kid are the first ones that would LOVE to fuck, get or anything from one, hypocrites (this because they not even saw the 13 year old girls e-thots here on my country that look 17 and openly admit giving blowjobs to DJs at parties here)

Shit thread. You call everyone cucks then you say 14 is the line like a 13 year old foid is the same as a small child, doesn’t make any sense.

Use statistics not anecdotes
My obelisk get erected when I think about all the data The Big Tech has access to.
Constant algorithmic computerized data collection from billions of sensors all over the world :feelsohh:

Last edited:
If think think you could ever ascend with a JB female you're either a delusional coper or a fakecel. I am neutral on this issue, but you have to consider that agecuckery kinda helps teen low tier normies because it artificially creates an operational sex retio that's more benefitial to men

Last edited:
Literally, every user disagreeing with you on this thread, especially when they call a 14 year old a kid are the first ones that would LOVE to fuck, get or anything from one, hypocrites (this because they not even saw the 13 year old girls e-thots here on my country that look 17 and openly admit giving blowjobs to DJs at parties here)
:yes::yes:
Shit thread. You call everyone cucks then you say 14 is the line like a 13 year old foid is the same as a small child, doesn’t make any sense.
This shows me that you didn’t read the rest of the ensuing discussion at all I’d like for you to point to where I said 13 year olds were the same as small children
Come on, son.
I said that so the Jannies wouldn’t nuke me :feelzez:

:yes::yes:

This shows me that you didn’t read the rest of the ensuing discussion at all I’d like for you to point to where I said 13 year olds were the same as small children

I said that so the Jannies wouldn’t nuke me :feelzez:
You literally made this entire thread calling out cucks just to say “14 is the youngest I would go”

You literally made this entire thread calling out cucks just to say “14 is the youngest I would go”
If you weren’t a retarted GrAY faggot that’s already on their way out you would know that that’s the line moderation draws. Go any lower and you are at risk of being banned.