Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nostalgia for oldcels(+30) is like a silhouette of rope that is shown to them every once in a while

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I was watching one of Tails videos (the faggots who is using blackpill to moneymax and mostly encourages incels to rope) and this song by the colombian foid Shakira started playing in the background (underneath your clothes). It took me back to 20 years ago and I got severely depressed. It was a rage and extreme sadness at the same time. If only there was a shotgun around

Brutal how everyone since that time (my classmates,every dude or foid I know) has had multiple sex partners and experienced love/teen love. And now teens 17 years younger than me are sleeping beside the love of their life.

It's extremely hard to cope sometimes as an oldcel. Life is an absolute joke. I honestly don't know what I should do. We are in the actual hell. This is the hell religious books talked about.

I was watching one of Tails videos (the faggots who is using blackpill to moneymax and mostly encourages incels to rope) and this song by the colombian foid Shakira started playing in the background (underneath your clothes). It took me back to 20 years ago and I got severely depressed. It was a rage and extreme sadness at the same time. If only there was a shotgun around

Brutal how everyone since that time (my classmates,every dude or foid I know) has had multiple sex partners and experienced love/teen love. And now teens 17 years younger than me are sleeping beside the love of their life.

It's extremely hard to cope sometimes as an oldcel. Life is an absolute joke. I honestly don't know what I should do. We are in the actual hell.
Btw how old are you exactly? I know exactly what you're describing, and when we think about all the family troubles, the humiliation and torture of the past, it sometimes produces this rage/sadness you described so well.

All I can say is that you have to completely relinquish any and all foid related rage/worship/desire. That is hard if you are working in the Western world, or even anywhere. Btw, where are you may I ask?
This is the hell religious books talked about.
Yes. Correct.

Btw how old are you exactly? I know exactly what you're describing, and when we think about all the family troubles, the humiliation and torture of the past, it sometimes produces this rage/sadness you described so well.

All I can say is that you have to completely relinquish any and all foid related rage/worship/desire. That is hard if you are working in the Western world, or even anywhere. Btw, where are you may I ask?

Yes. Correct.
Early 30's. Yeah the feeling is horrible. Nostalgia destroys you.
As you can see in my username, I'm from Iran.

feels man:feelsrope:
:feelsbadman:

Nostalgia is lifefuel for me, I get to remember the innocent days before I realized I was subhuman :feelsaww:
Yeah. Childhood nostalgia is nice. You remember all the good times.
But coming of age nostalgia or early to mid 20's nostalgia is horrible.

I have nothing in my life that’s worth remembering

I wish i could get back my middle school days :fuk:

Nostalgia is lifefuel for me, I get to remember the innocent days before I realized I was subhuman :feelsaww:
but it's mixed with the bittersweet realization that those days are gone forever, which japs call mono no aware.
that's why OP's analogy of the "silhouette of the rope" is compelling; it feels like you are separated from your happy youth by a bubble that you can pass through by the process of death (yukio mishima says this in "runaway horses" as well)

All I know is Shakira married gigachad Gerard Piqué

I have nothing in my life that’s worth remembering
better than having shitty memories of terrible experiences

I wish i could get back my middle school days :fuk:
Yeah. For me life peaked at the end of elementary school. Anything after that was a downfall.

but it's mixed with the bittersweet realization that those days are gone forever, which japs call mono no aware.
that's why OP's analogy of the "silhouette of the rope" is compelling; it feels like you are separated from your happy youth by a bubble that you can pass through by the process of death (yukio mishima says this in "runaway horses" as well)
:feelsokman: That was deep brocel.:feelsbadman:

All I know is Shakira married gigachad Gerard Piqué
:feelskek:

when I hear a song I haven't heard for 10 years and I was playing some vidya at the time I immediately remember the vidya too. it's funny

I can divide nostalgia in two parts

Sweet: before you had libido
bittersweet: during teen years. Naive, coping the fact other men around you were sexless as you are but brutal once you realize children much younger than you got what you never you will have.

true tbh. old songs elicit regret as well as sadness and rage towards this wretched world. Our youth has gone by before our eyes and we experienced absolutely fucking nothing worthwhile.

Early 30's. Yeah the feeling is horrible. Nostalgia destroys you.
As you can see in my username, I'm from Iran.
We have to take risks that look into the future. Nostalgia is a weird thing for us It's filled with terrible memories and some good ones. But giving up the idea that we're going to prove something to those in our past is the best we can do for starters.

Iran. I have someone living nearby me from Iran. Nice couple actually. They left Iran and came here to live and work.

true tbh. old songs elicit regret as well as sadness and rage towards this wretched world. Our youth has gone by before our eyes and we experienced absolutely fucking nothing worthwhile.
Absolute Brutal:fuk:

We have to take risks that look into the future. Nostalgia is a weird thing for us It's filled with terrible memories and some good ones. But giving up the idea that we're going to prove something to those in our past is the best we can do for starters.

Iran. I have someone living nearby me from Iran. Nice couple actually. They left Iran and came here to live and work.
Yeah I have so many bad memories. Sometimes I randomly remember some stuff that breaks me.
" But giving up the idea that we're going to prove something to those in our past is the best we can do for starters."
Sad but true.

Iranians are literally everywhere because of shit economy.

Absolute Brutal:fuk:

Yeah I have so many bad memories. Sometimes I randomly remember some stuff that breaks me.
" But giving up the idea that we're going to prove something to those in our past is the best we can do for starters."
Sad but true.
The dreams (sometimes nightmares) about the past are tough too. When they are "good" dreams they make you sad, when they are nigjtmares, you up in a cold sweat, and there's fear/anxiety for a while. Though thankfully that hasn't happened to me recently. Knock on wood.
Iranians are literally everywhere because of shit economy.
True.

Last edited:

It's extremely hard to cope sometimes as an oldcel. Life is an absolute joke. I honestly don't know what I should do. We are in the actual hell. This is the hell religious books talked about.
Hello hello fellow Iraniancel

I watch/ listen/ play things from early 2000s to reminisce about my teen years, when everything was so much better and more complicated. Time has runed us over.

Nostalgia is like a drug for me

The dreams (sometimes nightmares) about the past are tough too. When they are "good" dreams they make you sad, when they are nigjtmares, you up in a cold sweat, and there's fear/anxiety for a while. Though thankfully that hasn't happened to me recently. Knock on wood.
Wise words bro

Hello hello fellow Iraniancel
Hello fren. Khosh oomadi :panties:

I watch/ listen/ play things from early 2000s to reminisce about my teen years, when everything was so much better and more complicated. Time has runed us over.
Everything about my teenage years is depressing af. I remember my loneliness while my classmates and friends were fucking their GFs in the ass.

Nostalgia is like a drug for me
Same

Everything about my teenage years is depressing af. I remember my loneliness while my classmates and friends were fucking their GFs in the ass.
I had million problems in teenhood with bullying in school and having abusive parents, but i used TV as escapism and i enjoyed that time, i enjoyed video games and horror movies. Nowadays i dont enjoy anything anymore.

I had million problems in teenhood with bullying in school and having abusive parents, but i used TV as escapism and i enjoyed that time, i enjoyed video games and horror movies. Nowadays i dont enjoy anything anymore.
Yeah. I feel you bro. I used play Max Payne all time. I've probably finished that game 100 times.
I used to cope with music and playing guitar