Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nose job made this foid defeat the wall

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Untitled

Untitled2

I need a nose job tbh.

Unneeded for foids

and makeup...

shes wearing makeup in both

this is 100% surgeries.

nose job and i dont know what else
I stopped praying to God and now I only pray five times a day facing Beverly Hills. Surgery Akbar!

Bulbous nasal tip is disgusting.

Doesn't look too old to be a wall-hitter, still he went from ER's looksmatch who only dates Chad-lites to Stacy-Lite.

it looks so fake tho

Who is she please answer

See how much of a difference a nose job makes? Especially a well done nose job. I still feel like the eye area is most important but if your eye area is not that screwed up I would prioritize the nose area.

along with fake up and other shit probably

This feels like replacing the rims of your expensive european sports car. I don't feel there was any wall with her facial aesthetics.

Unneeded for foids

Nobody can defeat the wall, age will catch up with everyone eventually... some sooner than others.

Nobody can defeat the wall, age will catch up with everyone eventually... some sooner than others.
As long as thirsty cucks exist, the wall will never be a real problem for foids.

Fuck that nosy cunt!