Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss my job

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
I only worked one day in a factory but left due to my post operation pain on my ankle which made working the job for more than a day unbearable

Over for cripplecels

Can't even wagecuckmaxx on the basis of being socially retarded, low IQ and a cripple

THE TRUE DIGLET

over for mentalcels

I can't imagine missing being a wagie. I would neet forever if I could afford it. I only wage slave because I was not born into wealth :feelsrope:

I only worked one day in a factory but left due to my post operation pain on my ankle which made working the job for more than a day unbearable

Over for cripplecels

Can't even wagecuckmaxx on the basis of being socially retarded, low IQ and a cripple
What happened to your ankle?

Over for cripplecels

Wich factory you've been working on