Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Norwood reaper is bitch

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I had a dream today. There was me and that fucking Norwood reaper. She had very long black hair. I asked her. "What do you want from me? You've already taken my hair away. Now I'm a nobody and an outcast without them." She just laughed and said it. "This is so that life doesn't seem easy to you. I want you to suffer even more and plunge into the final stage of darkness. Abyss. There you will neither speak, nor hear, nor see. Just to feel the pain. Die as soon as possible." After that, I woke up and felt very dizzy. When I came back to normal, I felt very depressed. Thoughts about that reaper bitch never left. She really ruined my life. I'm even scared to look at myself in the mirror. I don't know what to do. I just don't know

I wont doubt if "norwood reaper" in your dream exists in reality. Many foids are vicious

I'm balding snd have been for 2 years now

I had a dream today. There was me and that fucking Norwood reaper. She had very long black hair. I asked her. "What do you want from me? You've already taken my hair away. Now I'm a nobody and an outcast without them." She just laughed and said it. "This is so that life doesn't seem easy to you. I want you to suffer even more and plunge into the final stage of darkness. Abyss. There you will neither speak, nor hear, nor see. Just to feel the pain. Die as soon as possible." After that, I woke up and felt very dizzy. When I came back to normal, I felt very depressed. Thoughts about that reaper bitch never left. She really ruined my life. I'm even scared to look at myself in the mirror. I don't know what to do. I just don't know
YOU have spoken to the breaking dick incident !!

38142.jpg

Why can't I see ur profile. And I made a thread with pics ilof my balding spot
The feds.... They must not know about the organizations of i.n.c.e.l. plans

go to turkey and get a transplant