Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Norwegian princess cucks husband with charlatan BBC and shows it to the whole world. Husband kills himself on Christmas.

He shouldn’t have roped, should have got even.
Good riddance, the European royal families are responsible for this modern world and now they are paying the price.
Your avatar looks like a monkey licking a cum covered camera lens now.

Ruined Christmas for his family lol

JFL what an idiot, imagine killing yourself over a 50 year old whore who has popped out 3 kids, he is a statusmaxxed prince who could have easily got a younger stacy instead he threw it all away like a retard.
Look like a blackcel. He must have a BBC and be over 6' tall. That's the only a bald darkskin can even be seen as human to a foid.
She is actually using him for his business to promote her own, she is making him do a tour with her called "the princess and the shaman" to promote her shit.

Last edited:
If it was over being cucked by a nog, why not kill the foid and nog?

If it was over being cucked by a nog, why not kill the foid and nog?
Because this place and a few others are the sole bastions of T left on the net and the west in general. Cucks like this area dime a dozen.

BACKSTORY:

View attachment 181401

TODAY:

It's over if you are married. Women will going to make you rope on Christmas eve if you are not Chad (or Tyrone in that case) after you are divorced raped and left to rot. Her husband couldn't bear the shame of being cucked by a BBC conman.

Some next level ER fuel here...

JFL... I can see why they gave rise to Breivik... Completely fucked...

Ps as a former RWA I completely condemned Breivik. Never in a million years did I think I'd start understanding the bastard.

He shouldn’t have roped, should have got even.
JFL what an idiot, imagine killing yourself over a 50 year old whore who has popped out 3 kids, he is a statusmaxxed prince who could have easily got a younger stacy instead he threw it all away like a retard.

She is actually using him for his business to promote her own, she is making him do a tour with her called "the princess and the shaman" to promote her shit.

Last edited:
That dude is ugly af. His dick must be crazy big
What is it with white foids and fucking ugly BBCs?
Seal with prime stacy Heidi Klum was the original pairing. JBB in action

What is it with white foids and fucking ugly BBCs?
Seal with prime stacy Heidi Klum was the original pairing. JBB in action
Just Be Black is a myth. A black male needs to be near perfect in most categories from what I read here and seen in the media one bad thing and they’ll nitpick at it till the guy is far gone.

Posts like these always bring out the insecure racist whities. Love it.

Last edited:
First the nigs take over all major European cities and now they are fucking their way into being Kings and queens of whitey

goddamn when even the monarchy is cucked better just throw the whole country away

Just be a black shaman.

Reincarnated Egyptians? But she's white. Isn't that like... Cultural appropriation?

After getting money, and have a lifestyle of luxury where she can be where ever she want and be what ever she want . She decided to have a BBC that destroys her pussy . His Dick must be real big I am talking about 9 inches and very thick because he is ugly af tbh .
After getting money, and have a lifestyle of luxury where she can be where ever she want and be what ever she want . She decided to have a BBC that destroys her pussy . His Dick must be real big I am talking about 9 inches and very thick because he is ugly af tbh .

goddamn when even the monarchy is cucked better just throw the whole country away
JFL. Do you honestly think just because they're called King's. Queens etc they have power?... Titles are just titles. Real power is wealth. When you control the money flow via institutions you control the female dependency and whom/what she depends on to survive therefore you control the one true currency that matters... Men's ability to reproduce.

So if we retrace our steps we'll find that true power is with the banks. Not the presidents/Kings/leaders of the so called free world lmao.

Fuckin clone World. I'm sure you already know that stuff more than I do.

I wish I was born black tbh
When they say black, they mean Black with just the right amount the white genetics so you keep the strong white facial features. Also the height, broad shoulders etc.

No one wants to be a starving manlet africancel.

You want to look like Idris Elba which many Blackcels wish they could look like
4632e993d34f917579b6f6b992920fc6

Last edited:
JFL. Do you honestly think just because they're called King's. Queens etc they have power?... Titles are just titles. Real power is wealth. When you control the money flow via institutions you control the female dependency and whom/what she depends on to survive therefore you control the one true currency that matters... Men's ability to reproduce.

So if we retrace our steps we'll find that true power is with the banks. Not the presidents/Kings/leaders of the so called free world lmao.

Fuckin clone World. I'm sure you already know that stuff more than I do.
In a real monarchy she would be killed or at least imprisoned

He's a statusmaxxed conman and women can't get enough of pseudo-science bullshit.

She should be shot for high treason

In a real monarchy she would be killed or at least imprisoned
When the moors invaded Spain no one gave a damn about race. The Western monarchs were almost always cucked when it comes to racial realism .

Lmao, no wonder he killed himself.
Skjermbilde 20191226 kl 055211

:feelskek:

Last edited:
To Norwegiancels, do your countrymen oppose or contest this affair? It is a duty to do so when the monarchy, theoretically the stablest or most traditional institution of your country, falls into degeneracy, especially with regards to BBC cuckolding. If they do not, then your country is bound to turn into a massive pile of :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
The craziest thing is people are gonna deflect his suicide as being due to his own "longstanding personal issues"....not that fact that he lost his wife and 3 fucking kids. It wouldn't have mattered that she was a princess either, I'm sure any father would feel the same way about his wife.

Maybe if he sui'd another day I'd give his "muh depression" some credibility, but he did on Christmas, the day of family.

Cliffs: I wonder how many times he thought about his wife, her BBC, his lost family and said to himself "Ya gotta be kiddin' me?"

yeah so what's up with honor killing? like is it banned everywhere or what? like that's a thing we used to do so why not anymore :waitwhat:
remove that signature bro u gonna make me cum

I feel for the guy here. You would think that a Princess is going to be a high class, high IQ, evolved human who would stay in a marriage and be loyal.

I don't care about the race of her lover. The fact is she was a scam and the husband got done. He could have all the money and status in the world but he lost everything. There is something profound when a guy kills himself over a woman.

Imagine getting cucked so hard you end up roping. For some reason I saw this guy on the news here in the US and I just knew he was the former husband of this princess in particular.
He would have my respect if he took out the whore and Tyrone with him.
He should have OJmaxxed. No one talks about OJ Simpson getting cucked, that’s for sure.
When they say black, they mean Black with just the right amount the white genetics so you keep the strong white facial features. Also the height, broad shoulders etc.

No one wants to be a starving manlet africancel.

You want to look like Idris Elba which many Blackcels wish they could look like
View attachment 181594
Elba’s legit African though

"They had three daughters, all of whom are also untitled commoners: Maud Angelica Behn (born 2003 in Oslo), Leah Isadora Behn (born 2005), and Emma Tallulah Behn (born 2008)."

She wasn't even being low-key about it.

Imagine getting cucked so hard you end up roping. For some reason I saw this guy on the news here in the US and I just knew he was the former husband of this princess in particular.

He should have OJmaxxed. No one talks about OJ Simpson getting cucked, that’s for sure.

Elba’s legit African though
My bad. I should have specified west African who have all the chad looks compared to East Africancels

And here it is...

Norwegian ex-royal Ari Behn who killed himself on Christmas Day hated being called a 'clown' after divorce from Princess Martha Louise - while she began dating Gwyneth Paltrow's bisexual 'spiritual mentor'

And here it is...

Norwegian ex-royal Ari Behn who killed himself on Christmas Day hated being called a 'clown' after divorce from Princess Martha Louise - while she began dating Gwyneth Paltrow's bisexual 'spiritual mentor'

The man who was cucked to death.

Noble white man couldn't handle the BBC shaman. What a pathetic cuckold jfl, if there was a single ounce of T in him, the body count would have been higher.
Be careful, you'll end up on a watchlist like me.
BACKSTORY:

View attachment 181401

TODAY:

It's over if you are married. Women will going to make you rope on Christmas eve if you are not Chad (or Tyrone in that case) after you are divorced raped and left to rot. Her husband couldn't bear the shame of being cucked by a BBC conman.
This is why honor killing such still be allowed. Imagine being a prince and still getting cucked then roping instead of taking vengeance

People here are forgetting what BBC means....
Barely Believable Contrivance? For every Tyronnasaurus Mandingus Sex, there are 50 average sized black guys and a few micropenises

the punishment for cheating should be stoning

290px Stoning of woman

I wish this could happen to all monarchs in Europe. Maybe this would open some eyes.

JBW debunked. Its ova boyos

Dude looks incredibly average. Looks like paves the parking lot or scans yourinsurance card.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back