Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Norwegian princess cucks husband with charlatan BBC and shows it to the whole world. Husband kills himself on Christmas.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
BACKSTORY:

TODAY:

It's over if you are married. Women will going to make you rope on Christmas eve if you are not Chad (or Tyrone in that case) after you are divorced raped and left to rot. Her husband couldn't bear the shame of being cucked by a BBC conman.

BBC so mogs me by default

No amount of status would save a man from getting dickmogged. It is over

People here are forgetting what BBC means....

People here are forgetting what BBC means....
I wouldn't be surprised if he had a BBC though, considering she cheated on her husband jfl

Its over for whitecels

Race mixing is so degenerate really. I say this as a mixed race cel to smh.

Well time to stop learning Norsk

Sounds like the script for "The Mummy".

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a BBC though, considering she cheated on her husband jfl
Well yeah but we can't actually know unless we see his dick.

BACKSTORY:

View attachment 181401

TODAY:

It's over if you are married. Women will going to make you rope on Christmas eve if you are not Chad (or Tyrone in that case) after you are divorced raped and left to rot. Her husband couldn't bear the shame of being cucked by a BBC conman.
Lmao

Well yeah but we can't actually know unless we see his dick.
I know. Every black = BBC for memes, at least on the forum. Or when Hamudi sees a black guy on the street, he says: "Oh, look, a BBC"

I know. Every black = BBC for memes, at least on the forum. Or when Hamudi sees a black guy on the street, he says: "Oh, look, a BBC"
Yeah guys. I'm totally a slayer with my 5.5" (((((((((((((((BBC))))))))))))))))) :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Yeah guys. I'm totally a slayer with my 5.5" (((((((((((((((BBC))))))))))))))))) :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
:lul: Imagine being black and not having a BBC. Brutal.

Noble white man couldn't handle the BBC shaman. What a pathetic cuckold jfl, if there was a single ounce of T in him, the body count would have been higher.

Down with all Mayo Monarchs!!!!!
:reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JFL @ members of a Western royal family falling to degeneracy and cheating on their husband for a "shaman", it's truly over in the West.

Why would he stress over some 50 yo roastie? There has to another reason , Otherwise cuck

That dude is ugly af. His dick must be crazy big

Race mixing is so degenerate really. I say this as a mixed race cel to smh.
You wouldn't think that if you were attractive. Before you say "Yes , i would'' , Lemme answer with "Cope"

Why would he stress over some 50 yo roastie? There has to another reason , Otherwise cuck
Tbh, he was probably murdered by Kevin Spacey. He accused Kevin Spacey of touching his balls and all accusers of Spacey have been dropping like flies. And now Pedo Spacey has released a creepy video talking about killing people with kindness:

Anyway, the husband had a hard life, balls touched by a hollywood faggot and wife fucking some shaman.

That dude is ugly af. His dick must be crazy big
Look like a blackcel. He must have a BBC and be over 6' tall. That's the only a bald darkskin can even be seen as human to a foid.

brb, gonna go become a magi in the order of the blackpilled gnostics.

yeah so what's up with honor killing? like is it banned everywhere or what? like that's a thing we used to do so why not anymore :waitwhat:

Noble white man couldn't handle the BBC shaman. What a pathetic cuckold jfl, if there was a single ounce of T in him, the body count would have been higher.

this is a warning to Chads who get married, if you are not an EgyptianReincarnationMaxx SnakeOilSalesman, sooner or later your Stacys will cucked you with one of those baldheaded thing above .

BACKSTORY:

View attachment 181401

TODAY:

holy fucking shit

i remember seeing the pic of that pairing on instagram, i never thought it would end this brutally

fuck this entire millenium
the body count would have been higher.

This is hilarious and makes me pleased actually. It makes me feel ever so slightly better when white foids cuck white men.

Nothing can atone for the genocide that is the white male/noodlewhore unholy duo, but this makes me feel a little comfort inside.

He would have my respect if he took out the whore and Tyrone with him.

At the risk of being warned for bragging, I’m white and mog you. You probably girth mog me though, mines like a long pencil.

Whats your length?
Bone pressed 6.5”x4.5”, not large enough to be considered big and I still have a goofy 3/10 face, autism and a diseased 2/10 body. I’ve seen your pictures on discord, you mog me in everything but dick and height.

Bone pressed 6.5”x4.5”, not large enough to be considered big and I still have a goofy 3/10 face, autism and a diseased 2/10 body. I’ve seen your pictures on discord, you mog me in everything but dick and height.
Brutal... How tall are you?

If I were that guy i wouldn't rope, At least he have money, status

This is hilarious and makes me pleased actually. It makes me feel ever so slightly better when white foids cuck white men.

Nothing can atone for the genocide that is the white male/noodlewhore unholy duo, but this makes me feel a little comfort inside.
I’m not a rice, but it is funny. They only care about ‘racemixinig’ when it’s a white foid. Apparently when it’s a mayo man doing it it’s somehow becomes a good thing.

take the shamanpill. time to start shamanmaxxing
616833.jpg

post-wall foids are worthless.

t
I’m not a rice, but it is funny. They only care about ‘racemixinig’ when it’s a white foid. Apparently when it’s a mayo man doing it it’s somehow becomes a good thing.
this is true. hypocrisy is everywhere.

She got blacked

Good riddance, the European royal families are responsible for this modern world and now they are paying the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back