Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Norway has passed a law that will require social media "influencers" to declare if a photo has been retouched

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Full text of law here (in Norwegian):

Obviously, this only applies to sponsored advertising since the law falls under the domain of the Forbrukertilsynet, the "Consumer Ombudsman", and not private individuals. So-called "influencers" will be required to post a government-approval label on any retouched photos -- or they risk fines or jail time.

I think it's based. It's hard enough being a subhuman without being socially pressured by "friends"(acquaintances), coworkers, classmates, and family to join social media, where all you do is get mogged, and get mogged extremely brutally.

Unfortunately, it's practically going to affect only Norway, whose entire population consists of only Chads and Stacies anyway. If it was the U.S., on the other hand, the Federal Trade Commission could easily squeeze, say, Facebook's balls on the matter, and that of every single influencer who uses a Facebook platform.

Last edited:
:feelskek: well that'll certainly make things easier. If this moves to the US female influencers are fucked

Gigabased. Holes will still fakeupfraud though. Banning fakeup should be the next step

You need to be retouched by your uncle or whomever molested you so hard that you ended up as this much of a faggot

Holy based, I hope the next thing is taxing the shit out of those cunts

You need to be retouched by your uncle or whomever molested you so hard that you ended up as this much of a faggot
nigger when are you going to get over my richfaggotness or whatever it is

nigger when are you going to get over my richfaggotness or whatever it is
i was really mad the first time i did it but now im just doing it for the meme

Full text of law here (in Norwegian):

Obviously, this only applies to sponsored advertising since the law falls under the domain of the Forbrukertilsynet, the "Consumer Ombudsman", and not private individuals. So-called "influencers" will be required to post a government-approval label on any retouched photos -- or they risk fines or jail time.

I think it's based. It's hard enough being a subhuman without being socially pressured by "friends"(acquaintances), coworkers, classmates, and family to join social media, where all you do is get mogged, and get mogged extremely brutally.

Unfortunately, it's practically going to affect only Norway, whose entire population consists of only Chads and Stacies anyway. If it was the U.S., on the other hand, the Federal Trade Commission could easily squeeze, say, Facebook's balls on the matter, and that of every single influencer who uses a Facebook platform.
this is fucking stupid, they should pass laws in asian countries that ban white people on billboards

this is fucking stupid, they should pass laws in asian countries that ban white people on billboards
I don't think it would make a difference tbh. Chads, Changs, both are practically a different species compared to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back