Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Norville is an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Anyone hate watch this new Velma show? They made Shaggy into a bluepilled blackcel basically. He's just a brother that's boring, doesn't do drugs, means what he says, simps for Velma who friendzoned him brutally. Brutal racepill, because raceswapped libshit Velma would rather eat out noodle Daphne crotch, or hate lust over white patriarchal Fred, than accept a date with "niceguy" Norville-- who despite his height, falls into brownblob territory and is a no-go for ethnic educated foids that are hypergamous. BUT I APPRECIATE THE HONESTY. They just showed it how it is, and didn't give a fuck.

They should have given Norville a DBZ T-shirt and made him overweight-- that would be more accurate to the blackcel archetype. The fact that his character is vehemently hated proves society hates incels even if they aren't "toxic" like a stereotypical .is user.

Last edited:
Literally I don't know who gave the greenlights for such a hideous show.

Norville? More like Norwood!

I will kill him based on his height. My stand only goes for taller individuals and those who like tall individuals.

Bad script. Blackpilled premise

Nt nigger is surely an incel

Anyone hate watch this new Velma show? They made Shaggy into a bluepilled blackcel basically. He's just a brother that's boring, doesn't do drugs, means what he says, simps for Velma who friendzoned him brutally. Brutal racepill, because raceswapped libshit Velma would rather eat out noodle Daphne crotch, or hate lust over white patriarchal Fred, than accept a date with "niceguy" Norville-- who despite his height, falls into brownblob territory and is a no-go for ethnic educated foids that are hypergamous. BUT I APPRECIATE THE HONESTY. They just showed it how it is, and didn't give a fuck.

They should have given Norville a DBZ T-shirt and made him overweight-- that would be more accurate to the blackcel archetype. The fact that his character is vehemently hated proves society hates incels even if they aren't "toxic" like a stereotypical .is user.
being a mix between shaggy and scoobydoo = incel

Why is this show even a thing? Velma is still a toilet whichever you look at it.