Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Northkoreamaxxers get in here, I need your help

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Alas, my local embassy has received so many prank calls by ignorant fools that they no longer answer the phone. I've tried calling now several times throughout the past few days, and no answer. I request help of my fellow northkoreamaxxing brocels that you call your local DPRK Embassy and tell them you are part of the Korean Friendship Association (KFA) and that you want to form an organisation for lonely individuals who are sick of the moral decadence in this individualistic western society and want to be part of the DPRK that are unified in their support for Juche ideology and Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un.

Ask them how we can do the following
1. Donate to the DPRK Military
2. Donate to the DPRK Government

Once we form an organisation, about ten of us here will fly out to Pyongyang and have a special meeting with the dear leader Kim Jong Un where we will build a special friendship with the DPRK and we may even receive free Korean lessons, enabling us to garner full citizenship and overtime becoming very naturalised. Tell them our organisation for lonely men will be sure to provide more than take. Once in Korea, we could make videos for the government showing the nation how the Jews are the reason behind the hardships the North has faced... But what do I mean when I say this?

Jews pretty much own every single bank in the world, however, they do not own the North Korean banks, and Jews own all the media, thus they are responsible for spewing lies about North Korea. Once we tell them this, not only will we have trust by the North Korean people, but based anti semitism would grow within the country and in the government.

First, they want people with real skill.

I don't have my degree yet.

Just become North Korean resident theory

First, they want people with real skill.
The government assign you a job and in terms of skills that won't be too difficult. The average gymmaxxer here would probably have permission from the government to run a nice gym in Pyongyang.

The government assign you a job and in terms of skills that won't be too difficult. The average gymmaxxer here would probably have permission from the government to run a nice gym in Pyongyang.
Why would they take us in the first place? :feelskek: ALSO, I don't want to be fucking trucker or something and get paid 60 yen a week.

James Dresnok did and he lived a nice life
Hmm... Maybe North Korea is actually a great place to live but kike-owned media portrays it as some dystopian communistic shithole

OSINT, Cyber Security, Engineering, even English teacher...they want real skill.

Well the plan is good, but i don't have many skills i could use for Best Korea. I also would wanna take my family, but i don't think they could be convinced to go to Best Korea

Well the plan is good, but i don't have many skills i could use for Best Korea. I also would wanna take my family, but i don't think they could be convinced to go to Best Korea
Be a NEET in North Korea lol

Why would they take us in the first place? :feelskek: ALSO, I don't want to be fucking trucker or something and get paid 60 yen a week.
Learn skills here and take them with you, that's what I plan on doing. I also plan on winning the lottery here so I can retire there.

Learn skills here and take them with you, that's what I plan on doing. I also plan on winning the lottery here so I can retire there.
Are you white?

Anyone from the west can just be seen as a potential agent to them though :feelswhere:

That's why if i actually could do this, I'd consider all pros and cons seriously
I have a feeling your family is not going to agree that moving to North Korea is a great idea. My family don't like the plan.

Anyone from the west can just be seen as a potential agent to them though :feelswhere:
Absolutely. Considering I am ethnically english, I will be seen as high class, so imagine north korean news being that a high class englishman prefers the glorious DPRK over western capitalist England.

I have a feeling your family is not going to agree that moving to North Korea is a great idea. My family don't like the plan.
I haven't talked to them about it, but i think they wouldn't

Absolutely. Considering I am ethnically english, I will be seen as high class, so imagine north korean news being that a high class englishman prefers the glorious DPRK over western capitalist England.
Blackpilled reality. Clown world.

No North Korea for your face

Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un.
Say Supreme leader Kim Il Sung

But yea, I'll have to review THE KFA and how to organize alliances with the DPRK.
Also, perhaps you should try to contact them via email or writing a letter to them.

You need actual skills plus knowledge in chinese and some contacts

honestly if you manage to pull this off, hats off to you mang :feelsYall: I think you can do this

You need actual skills plus knowledge in chinese and some contacts
North Koreans speak Korean not Chinese. @Samurai will need to study Korean now

Alas, my local embassy has received so many prank calls by ignorant fools that they no longer answer the phone. I've tried calling now several times throughout the past few days, and no answer. I request help of my fellow northkoreamaxxing brocels that you call your local DPRK Embassy and tell them you are part of the Korean Friendship Association (KFA) and that you want to form an organisation for lonely individuals who are sick of the moral decadence in this individualistic western society and want to be part of the DPRK that are unified in their support for Juche ideology and Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un.

Ask them how we can do the following
1. Donate to the DPRK Military
2. Donate to the DPRK Government

Once we form an organisation, about ten of us here will fly out to Pyongyang and have a special meeting with the dear leader Kim Jong Un where we will build a special friendship with the DPRK and we may even receive free Korean lessons, enabling us to garner full citizenship and overtime becoming very naturalised. Tell them our organisation for lonely men will be sure to provide more than take. Once in Korea, we could make videos for the government showing the nation how the Jews are the reason behind the hardships the North has faced... But what do I mean when I say this?

Jews pretty much own every single bank in the world, however, they do not own the North Korean banks, and Jews own all the media, thus they are responsible for spewing lies about North Korea. Once we tell them this, not only will we have trust by the North Korean people, but based anti semitism would grow within the country and in the government.
I don't think North Korea is where it's at.They would likely put people like us in camps .Yes it's true in the DPRK people go to college and can own a nice home but they are chosen by the government all based on government loyalty

I don't think North Korea is where it's at.They would likely put people like us in camps .Yes it's true in the DPRK people go to college and can own a nice home but they are chosen by the government all based on government loyalty
I will be loyal to a government that will give me a free home and free healthcare

North Koreans speak Korean not Chinese. @Samurai will need to study Korean now
I'm aware but Chinese always comes in hand specially since the northern korean accent is far different from the one you can learn

I will be loyal to a government that will give me a free home and free healthcare
You'd have no religious freedom.At the end (not so much the end because it's still technically a stalemate) when North and South split formally ,many in the 100,000 s of Christian refugees made it to the South but thousands stayed in North Korea and were martyred

You'd have no religious freedom.At the end (not so much the end because it's still technically a stalemate) when North and South split formally ,many in the 100,000 s of Christian refugees made it to the South but thousands stayed in North Korea and were martyred
The DPRK Constitution states freedom of religion and use of religious buildings is a human right, as long as it does not compromise the state. There are three Protestant Churches, one Catholic Church, and one Russian Orthodox Church. In fact, and even I was surprised to hear this, that once a year certain South Korean Catholics are allowed to serve in the North Korean Catholic Church and the two Korean associations are in communion. The Orthodox Church there is fully recognised by the Orthodox Church as completely legitimate.

People own their own Bibles and the Churches often hand them out. What you've been told is Jewish lies. North Korean banks are not owned by Jews, which makes them a rare exception compared to most nations, and since Jews own the media and are thirsty for world domination, they slander the DPRK.

Kim ill sung and Kim jong ill especially respected Christianity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtaIZHFDSTk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GvBgnq9mg0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_T3HsNzPs

The DPRK Constitution states freedom of religion and use of religious buildings is a human right, as long as it does not compromise the state. There are three Protestant Churches, one Catholic Church, and one Russian Orthodox Church. In fact, and even I was surprised to hear this, that once a year certain South Korean Catholics are allowed to serve in the North Korean Catholic Church and the two Korean associations are in communion. The Orthodox Church there is fully recognised by the Orthodox Church as completely legitimate.

People own their own Bibles and the Churches often hand them out. What you've been told is Jewish lies. North Korean banks are not owned by Jews, which makes them a rare exception compared to most nations, and since Jews own the media and are thirsty for world domination, they slander the DPRK.

Kim ill sung and Kim jong ill especially respected Christianity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtaIZHFDSTk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GvBgnq9mg0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_T3HsNzPs

If that is what you really want

Are North Koreans agecucks tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6