Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel North Korean foid escapes North Korea to get white cock

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Yenomi Park escaped from North Korea and made her way here to the USA. There were plenty of lonely ricemen she could have chose from. Ricemen that would have gave her the world. But as soon as she arrives in the west, guess what she gets:

My Park 1628526167870

:feelskek: and look how subhuman he is. His only positive is he's not balding. Yet.

AND SHES A HOT ASIAN GIRL TOO!!!! WAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
sad cry GIF

I wish I could get a north korean girl to love me

I wanna fuck an Asian-American girl so bad

Life doesn't imitate art anymore. Life imitates blackpill memes

Yenomi Park escaped from North Korea and made her way here to the USA. There were plenty of lonely ricemen she could have chose from. Ricemen that would have gave her the world. But as soon as she arrives in the west, guess what she gets:

View attachment 622120

:feelskek: and look how subhuman he is. His only positive is he's not balding. Yet.
He's bald

I wonder how malnourished pussy feels like....

Will create more ERs for our incel army, there is a silver lining

View attachment 622120

fucking brutal:cryfeels:

Life doesn't imitate art anymore. Life imitates blackpill memes
She probably escaped from North Korea just so she wouldn't have to marry a rice. No white boys in North Korea.

Will create more ERs for our incel army, there is a silver lining
Cope. Their son will grow up to be a 6'4 giga Chang that mogs all of us to North Korea and back