Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious North Korea warns US of 'very grave situation' over Joe Biden speech

Knowing how senile Biden is, he'd probably sooner nuke Japan and talk about sticking it to Tojo than Best Korea.

the starting point of negotiations would be a freeze of North Korean testing and development of nuclear capabilities and delivery systems
ha! these fucking cucks. hope kim nukes them. yeah bro nukes bad. we have ten thousand but don't woray you don't need them :feelskek::feelsokman: the more nukes the better :feelscomfy:

ha! these fucking cucks. hope kim nukes them. yeah bro nukes bad. we have ten thousand but don't woray you don't need them :feelskek::feelsokman: the more nukes the better :feelscomfy:
Bruhh where the hell did you get your avii ?

I made it :feelscomfy: I have tangled in hd it's a nice movie :feelsYall:
Shiiet custom avii :feelsmage:

Wasnt expecting that response. You've given me enough reason to steal it now :feelzez:

Knowing how senile Biden is, he'd probably sooner nuke Japan and talk about sticking it to Tojo than Best Korea.
Biden prob still thinks were in WW2

Shiiet custom avii :feelsmage:

Wasnt expecting that response. You've given me enough reason to steal it now :feelzez:

View attachment 444034
brutally cucked. but still you're only getting a used up version that's been around on co for many months :feelsokman: I have the original, high resolution, virgin uncompressed gif that only I have seen :feelscomfy:

but still you're only getting a used up version that's been around on co for many months :feelsokman: I have the original, high resolution, virgin uncompressed gif that only I have seen :feelscomfy:
B-b-but it's still in my files

FB IMG 15315084676185112