Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion North Korea, one country where females are treated as less than animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.foxnews.com/world/the-h...h-koreas-human-rights-abuses-forced-abortions

“Pregnant women can be made to lie on the ground. Then [guards] put a long and wide piece of wood on her stomach. They pick two people for the job. These two people could be the son of the woman, her husband or lover, or any relative. These men stand on top of the wooden board like a see-saw,” Kim said. “Using a burning iron is another method. The punisher carries a long piece of metal and lets it burn until red or yellow, then puts it into the pregnant woman. A woman can die from this punishment, and often, if she survives, she cannot walk properly.”

“Babies are aborted without anesthesia. Some reported having soldiers jump on their stomach until the baby came out, others by having various instruments inserted, others still by having poisonous plants inserted in their vagina to kill the baby and induce labor,” Enos said.

Rape in the work camps is also a major problem and often lead to forced abortions. Babies conceived through rape, often by soldiers, are often aborted because sex is impermissible in the camps, therefore, the thinking goes, any child that might arise from such an encounter must be eliminated.

“Where this gets really barbaric is if the woman hides the pregnancy and wants to keep the baby – punishment is swift and heinous. If she is discovered, I have been told of accounts where the woman is killed as well as the baby,” he said. “I have also been told of accounts where the woman is tied to a tree, the baby is cut out of her stomach, shown the child before its throat is slit and then she is executed or left to bleed to death.”

Moreover, Human Rights Watch investigators in November said unwanted sexual contact and violence is so common that it has come to be accepted as part of ordinary life for females in the Hermit Kingdom.

Thoughts?

highly disturbing tbh

I should try this someday

The men are too, though.

This is all just western propaganda. I doubt any of this actually happens.

This is all just western propaganda. I doubt any of this actually happens.
It probably does, just not in significant numbers.

I mean Asians are pretty fucking brutal, the Chinese police used to find women that had 2 children during the 1 child policy era and they’d run over the infant with their patrol car.

The Japanese done a lot of horrible shit during WWII too and they still refuse to apologize for any of it. Can’t forget all the shit that went down in Vietnam and Cambodia in the 1970’s too. One of my dads boomer Cambodian friends had his leg cut off with a machete while fighting the commies and they left him to die, but he survived and immigrated to the US.

It probably does, just not in significant numbers.

I mean Asians are pretty fucking brutal, the Chinese police used to find women that had 2 children during the 1 child policy era and they’d run over the infant with their patrol car.

The Japanese done a lot of horrible shit during WWII too and they still refuse to apologize for any of it. Can’t forget all the shit that went down in Vietnam and Cambodia in the 1970’s too. One of my dads boomer Cambodian friends had his leg cut off with a machete while fighting the commies and they left him to die, but he survived and immigrated to the US.

Fucking thugmaxxed Asian males in Asia in the past.

What the fuck happened to rices here in the west? Became low T laughingstock.

Fucking thugmaxxed Asian males in Asia in the past.

What the fuck happened to rices here in the west? Became low T laughingstock.
The West cucks everyone. Whites literally conquered and controlled most of the world just 150 years ago. British controlled most of the Middle East, India, South East Asia and fucked up China and took Hong Kong. That’s not even bringing up all the land they controlled in Africa. The French, Germans, Dutch and Spanish owned a lot of colonies too.

Now the British are scared to let their citizens carry pocket knives and they are being overrun by Muslims.

Liberalism and Humanism cucked us hard.

Imagine being in a prison camp and then deciding that bringing another life into the world just to suffer under the same conditions is a good idea.

I'm sure North Korea is a real shithole, but I stopped believing anything I'm told about it or anything else by the fake news media years ago. They lie about everything, so I don't see why they wouldn't lie about something like North Korea, a country people are prepared to believe absolutely anything about, the juicier the better, without the slightest shred of proof.

I'm sure North Korea is a real shithole, but I stopped believing anything I'm told about it or anything else by the fake news media years ago. They lie about everything, so I don't see why they wouldn't lie about something like North Korea, a country people are prepared to believe absolutely anything about, the juicier the better, without the slightest shred of proof.

Jew-controlled media, who believes anything that comes out of a Jew's mouth tbh?

Imagine being in a prison camp and then deciding that bringing another life into the world just to suffer under the same conditions is a good idea.
i never understood this as well

fake news by gay jews

The Korean foids probably beg Chad security to plow them.

all landwhales should be sent there