Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious North Korea > Curryland

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
North Korea has clean roads, no open sewage, they don't shit in the streets, almost no crime and their foids are far better looking than the curry ones. In my opinion, north korea is far developed compared to curryland where people still shit in the streets in the year 2021 and bluepilled curries think they are a superpower jfl. See Pyongang below, it is miles ahead of any curry city.

North Korea is good
yes

I hate to be the one that tells you this, but you might be retarded.

Go live there then, and tell us how it is in more details. Oh wait, you won't be able to because you won't be allowed to use Internet.

Go live there then, and tell us how it is in more details. Oh wait, you won't be able to because you won't be allowed to use Internet.
i am not doing anything special on the internet, maybe it would do me some good being without it.

Not to mention the absurd curry population, why is there a need to have so many?

Not to mention the absurd curry population, why is there a need to have so many?
Sign of being low iq. Any low iq population breed like rats. You can notice this around the world, take africa for example they breeds like rats too cause they are low iq but due to lack of medicine, half of the population dies at a young age whereas japan being high iq is barely reaching replacement rate.

I suggest taking some pleasurable recrearional excursions if you can afford.

North korea gulags in springtime
And Afghanistan caving expedition in the fall

kek

North Korea is not a good place to live, anyone not retarded would know that.
Better than curryland.

Cope.
sry, but the good looking pure indian foids are more attractive than even good looking pure chinks
Agreed. my bad.
Keep in mind Pyongyang is not North Korea. Any North Korean on interview will say Pyongyang is like another country it's so wildly different from the rest of the place. Outside of the capital North Korea is essentially like early 20th century rural Japan, with a handful of modern developments.
You'll find the same disparity in curryland cities and villages, i would even say it is worse in curryland, they don't even have electricity in most rural areas.

Last edited:
Go there, there is an organized trip on new years eve.
It's too difficult to get there, would go there if the visa process was simpler.

did you ever stepped on other people's shit while walking?

North Korea is unironically better than India in most metrics, even their nukes are more powerful.

The main issue with curryland is that it has a large population, that is what causes most of the other issues like dirty roads/air pollution.

Last edited: