Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies will never understand what it's like to have nothing to live for

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They have friends, hobbies, average looks, normal voice, social capacity and future, etc... they'll never understand what it's like to have NOTHING. No, future, low IQ, horrible looks, inability to make friends no matter how hard you try, everything becoming dull and boring.

They don't know the hell of being trapped in a body and mind with no capacity. They don't know what it's like for everyone to look at you in disgust and laugh. Normies are a privileged and oppressive class.

I wouldn't give a shit if I woke up an astronaut millionaire tomorrow. Being dead right now is infinitely better than anything supposedly worth living for.

Have only known a life of cruelty and endless enemies

Even if we succeed at doing everything we can, it makes no difference because we are still alone.

All stages of my life so far:
Ridicule (since i was a literal infant)
Abuse + victim blaming
Loneliness
Ridicule
Enemies
Rejection
More enemies and fake friends
More rejection and ridicule
Loneliness again
If a normie experienced a fraction of our lives they would be crippled by lifelong PTSD. If they switched bodies for even a day they would probably rope instantly. Most normies spend their entire life being lifted up and appreciated by others. How trucels are treated is excruciatingly inhumane but because we look ugly to them it's justified. It's not fair mang.

They don't know the hell of being trapped in a body and mind with no capacity.
This is why their advice is always complete garbage. No matter what we do, we won't ever be afforded the same opportunities as them. We simply don't have the looks, social status and brain circuitry. A normie could find the love of his life by joining a club, but an incel will just be ignored or bullied out of it.

They couldn’t handle a day in the life of the average active user here. Remember back in 2020 when normies were -ACKing like troons after just one month of lockdown?

A normie could find the love of his life by joining a club, but an incel will just be ignored or bullied out of it.
It's normal for them to just gel with other people in social environments.
If you can't do it they assume you must be a bad person somehow.

They couldn’t handle a day in the life of the average active user here. Remember back in 2020 when normies were -ACKing like troons after just one month of lockdown?
:feelskek:..
!:feelsmage:

They have friends, hobbies, average looks, normal voice, social capacity and future, etc... they'll never understand what it's like to have NOTHING. No, future, low IQ, horrible looks, inability to make friends no matter how hard you try, everything becoming dull and boring.

They don't know the hell of being trapped in a body and mind with no capacity. They don't know what it's like for everyone to look at you in disgust and laugh. Normies are a privileged and oppressive class.
normies are delusional. They think they get so many foids simply because they’re normal looking enough to be friends with a lot of them. Most of these foids will litterally just use them and ghost them and cheat on them

I have absolutely nothing, except for doing some hobbies like cycling and rc planes :smonk:

All I live for is food and doomscrolling

If a normie experienced a fraction of our lives they would be crippled by lifelong PTSD. If they switched bodies for even a day they would probably rope instantly. Most normies spend their entire life being lifted up and appreciated by others. How trucels are treated is excruciatingly inhumane but because we look ugly to them it's justified. It's not fair mang.
Holy brutal. Definitely true if a chad or normie was in my body for even a couple hours they would be crippled with ptsd.

NORMIE FUCKING SHOULD ALL BURNED AT TNE STAKE IM FED UP FUCKING GODDAMN SLUT NORMIES AND HOLES

I joined a Muay Thai club and everyone there ignored me and pretty much forced me to quit and never return. When there was a new person who joined the gym, they were instantly welcomed, and people approached and interacted with them. I was at the gym for months but was treated like a ghost.

I don't get that incel has any correlation to low iq

I joined a Muay Thai club and everyone there ignored me and pretty much forced me to quit and never return. When there was a new person who joined the gym, they were instantly welcomed, and people approached and interacted with them. I was at the gym for months but was treated like a ghost.
Normies don't want people like us to know how to defend ourselves.

ye they all have fancy holidays, friends, a loving partner, kids, nice big house, a nice car, sex an constant validation.

They have no fuckin idea what true forced loneliness is or even mental health for that matter, were every waking moment is a living hell.

I wouldn't give a shit if I woke up an astronaut millionaire tomorrow. Being dead right now is infinitely better than anything supposedly worth living for.
I agree I asked myself every day what is there to be gained from this world all I love to do is lay down in my bed and play on my phone

I hate normie faggots so much. That being said, I also thank them for giving me a certain motivation. The only reason that I haven't roped long ago is out of spite. In addition, I have also come to undERstand that going ER is a far more supERior option (in GTA). :society:

Last edited:
And they wonder why men kill themselves.

I am so sad I will never live a normal life.

I see it everywhere, people just having casual chats, walking around, talking in restaurants, I see the blackpill everywhere. I am a blackpill Jedi like hamudi, I am too far gone now it's just fucking over I reached the end, the natural end of the blackpill spectrum. I had a choice, either I kill myself or I try to do something no point continuing like this which is why I am getting a surgery and going to SEAmaxx next.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znFQHtCOB6Q&ab_channel=ZoomerTrader

Being incel took my soul away idgaf about anybody these days

Have only known a life of cruelty and endless enemies
:yes:
I could get facial surgery. Shortcels could probably get a decent height and limb lengthening surgery.
All stages of my life so far:
Ridicule (since i was a literal infant)
Abuse + victim blaming
Loneliness
Ridicule
Enemies
Rejection
More enemies and fake friends
More rejection and ridicule
Loneliness again
Too relatable.

Even if we succeed at doing everything we can, it makes no difference because we are still alone.
If you're successful people will want to be your friend. Friendship is based on status.
Facts.
Brutal. That's how they behave. Mindless animals.

I am so sad I will never live a normal life.

I see it everywhere, people just having casual chats, walking around, talking in restaurants, I see the blackpill everywhere. I am a blackpill Jedi like hamudi, I am too far gone now it's just fucking over I reached the end, the natural end of the blackpill spectrum. I had a choice, either I kill myself or I try to do something no point continuing like this which is why I am getting a surgery and going to SEAmaxx next.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znFQHtCOB6Q&ab_channel=ZoomerTrader

Good luck.

The only purpose of life is mating. If you don't have a girl you have failed in life no matter your "achievements".

Needless to say we rarely have other achievements either due to missing development milestones.

The only purpose of life is mating. If you don't have a girl you have failed in life no matter your "achievements".

Needless to say we rarely have other achievements either due to missing development milestones.
:yes: :bigbrain:

Yep, especially if all you do is work / go to school and by the time you get home, there's no one there to give a fuck about you. No foid there to ask how your day was, suck you off, make you a sandwich while you turn on Dragon Ball Z (fuck sports lol), etc. When you have that type of existence, it makes sense why you'd have such a blissfully ignorant outlook on life. Like.. what's to complain about? Now, take all that away and be completely isolated / miserable, and there you go... easier to find the "exit" when you've finally had the last straw. Everybody here will more than likely kick the bucket at one point or another. Best to do it early tho, harder to do it when you're too old and frail.

It’s freeing in a way, after I made guy friends in similar positions as me, I wasn’t as depressed

That is exactly right. When I was younger I tried telling some of the foids I'd met that, if they lived the life I had known, they would rope. They brushed it off or didn't take it seriously. They attribute 100% of our experience to some character flaw that we have total control over.

Stop conversing with them. Limit your interactions with normies as much as possible. Prioritize communication with your immediate family (aka the only group of people who give a damn about you, if you were born lucky enough). Once you disassociate yourself from the normie world, the rest becomes solace.

Very true. Lmao a little reminder that normies started getting depressed and killing themselves when covid started because they were not allowed to see their herd for like a month. Normcattle are mentally frail.

Very true. Lmao a little reminder that normies started getting depressed and killing themselves when covid started because they were not allowed to see their herd for like a month. Normcattle are mentally frail.
They are weak in so many ways. None of them seem to be strong enough as individuals so they cling to the group.

You can have a job and a check and be the loneliest motherfucker in the universe. And some ultrafemoid dictator is just waiting to take it all away. My former boss hated me on sight, laid in wait. I thought I could try speaking to the fems in my company and they treated me like a pile of garbage with eyes. I am, the mirror doesn't lie. Anyone who thinks being ugly doesn't make them a target is in for a nasty awakening. One harassment claim and I was wiped out. It just happened 2 months ago and I just fantasize about going back and showing those foids what it's like to have nowhere to run. Not a Chad in sight to protect them. Women are fools. We are uglier but stronger.