Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies who make fun of other men's appearances are the male equivalent of "coons"

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, normies who make fun of other men for being facially unattractive are much like black coons, only from a gender rather than racial perspective.

The normie is validating women's judgement of men as a hierarchy based on looks, and self-congratulating himself for being marginally higher on the totem pole

It honestly reminds me of the early/mid 20th century depictions of black house slaves who would ridicule the field negros and say shit like "masser likes me better than you, I's a good nigger." Same goes for when I see normies jestermaxxing, it reminds me of the depictions of house negros tap dancing for their master, denigrating themselves for others' entertainment for the possibility of a slightly better existence. It's sad

fat guy GIF