Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies who date down

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9Oubp2s3wK8

Normies who date down boost the ego of ugly foids and ruin it for their looksmatch. Once foids get someone out of their league they will continue to expect it.

The thought of that landwhale getting more action than me makes me sick :fuk:

Dont even bother you can't even have that ceature because her smv mog you to the moon she chad only pure brutality.

Last edited:
FUCK! Her looksmatch is used as a comedic relief in a television series

We can laugh at her disgusting landwhaleness all day long but she SMV mogs all of us combined. She's not exaggerating about being hit on. If she had an onlyfans she'd be rich. She could just sit on camera and feed herself and simps would pay money to watch that.

What's her boyfriend like?

I hate these faggots so much

so glad im never gonna work in my life.

Every last foid will find some normie cuck to worship them like a peasent worships a queen while the pig foid gets pounded on the side by chad like a piece of cheap meat

but then the whore will be miserable for the rest of her life bc she will expect to get the good looking guy again and she will never be happy, just like us :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

We can laugh at her disgusting landwhaleness all day long but she SMV mogs all of us combined. She's not exaggerating about being hit on. If she had an onlyfans she'd be rich. She could just sit on camera and feed herself and simps would pay money to watch that.
She has an only fans and had made money on it

View: https://youtu.be/H-SM85I3UvQ

uninstall life