Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies want us dead

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★
20240523 064049

Yeah just kill us just because we had shit luck in life, also "unalive violent men" but they still choose to go with the violent guy because he is attractive also if they want to unalive violent men they should start with criminal migrants first JFL

Jfl at that richard ramirez pfp

normies want nazi germany but instead of jews being targeted its incels. this is why violence is the only solution out of this (in video game)

View attachment 1165870
Yeah just kill us just because we had shit luck in life, also "unalive violent men" but they still choose to go with the violent guy because he is attractive also if they want to unalive violent men they should start with criminal migrants first JFL
They really think we are the ones beating and raping women

It's a looksmax user probably he defends us in his post just exposes normies nasty nature that's why i liked the post
Based

Foids have to create elaborate revenge fantasies against inkwells while men they would shame and castigate as incels are disciplining sluts in Afghanistan and other countries. When you think about it that way, it comes as extremely petty impotent rage and flailing from pathetic people that can't accomplish anything and feel powerless. Even more so than the incels here they hate.

Most normies when they see me in reality they kneel.

What a stupid statement. You need men who have a capabilty for violence to stop men who are capable of violence, and Foids for that matter.

You know it's kinda cucked because this nigga is trying to look like the good guy (I'm assuming this is a man) meanwhile a lot of women go after toxic/abusive/manipulative men.

So while this nigga is tryna be the "good guy" and protect women from the "spooky scary inkwels:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:" the women that he's tryna defend are chasing that toxic/abusive chad jfl

(also incels are usually very socially anxious and timid. We are too anxious to even talk to people, let alone hurt/kill them lmaoo)

We must establish a incel lebensruam by killing all normies

Normies must die slowly in diluted acid bath

Try me normalfag i will send you straight to hell (and it will be considered self defense by god)

normies want nazi germany but instead of jews being targeted its incels. this is why violence is the only solution out of this (in video game)
True. They say they don't need us but the non-Chad men do all the real work. The normies just want to steal our share for themselves.