Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies want us DEAD!!!

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I was in my class with three other foids and they had the gall to laugh at me after a teacher asked me a question. THE GALLL!!!!
Foids are always laughing at me. Always setting up situations to laugh at me. Always plotting on me. They are worse than gangstalkers. They are spiritual terrorists. They want to buck break me as a genetic subhuman. They want me to fall for the hormones coming out of their stinking pussies and overly large butts. I will win the spiritual war. I am the based Taliban and they are the CIA. Always watching. I will destroy my enemies(not in video game)

They were laughing at you cuz your actually a 8/10 prettyboy irl and they find everything you say funny

What if they were just giggling at you because you are such a Chad

:chad::banhammer:

What if they were just giggling at you because you are such a Chad

:chad::banhammer:
This, so much this! You think a real incel would be followed around by foids constantly laughing at him for every little thing? Nope, OP is just too autistic to realize it

This, so much this! You think a real incel would be followed around by foids constantly laughing at him for every little thing? Nope, OP is just too autistic to realize it

They don't want us dead they like to show off and make us feel like shit it gives them a lot of joy, they want us enslaved though.

They don't want us dead they like to show off and make us feel like shit it gives them a lot of joy, they want us enslaved though.
No they want us to literally kill ourselves. They are systematically trying to get you to kill yourself. Bluepilled if dont realize this

Water. It's modern barbarianism. They cant send excess males to pointless wars anymore (although you see them seizing the opportunity to get excess males killed in ukraine by not allowing them to leave the country), they cant relocate us to other undiscovered parts of the world, they can't throw us into bloodsport type scenarios anymore. The modern way of doing it is to get us to kill ourselves. That way they get the added bonus of being able to score brownie points by acting like they care about suicide.