Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies think this is funny, I think it's sad and have sympathy for this poor guy. Ultimately, it's just as over for me

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Imagine. At the exact moment, chads exist that slay stacies. Just think about it.. I hate these chads so much, they can have it all

Stupid normies. Why make fun of this guy or be disgusted by him?! I have a similar fate

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_4ExKP0lnw

Last edited:
How tf is this funny? I cant even watch this shit. Poor guy.

Keeping him alive is a crime

Normies are fucking heartless.

100% - Permaban
you all are weirdos. this guy is a person you degen fags

you all are weirdos. this guy is a person you degen fags
What are you on about, I and we didn't say anything else... I'm saying many normies have no sympathy for him and think it's funny

The host seems friendly but he talks to them like he is talking to a child. It’s very condescending.

And of course he brutally mogs all of them to oblivion

The host seems friendly but he talks to them like he is talking to a child. It’s very condescending.
yes, good points

And of course he brutally mogs all of them to oblivion
that's a given, he mogs me too obviously

Some people should not walk this earth, this is one of them, no further explanation needed unless you are tainted by modern "virtue".

Some people should not walk this earth, this is one of them, no further explanation needed unless you are tainted by modern "virtue".
Yes but for his protection/for his own good, not for or because of anybody else. I have sympathy and empathy

I'll give you one soy updoot for not using y'all

Yes but for his protection/for his own good, not for or because of anybody else. I have sympathy and empathy
Yes, I do not look down on him nor pity him, but as a man he is destined to suffer worse then 99% of people, he should have been spared.

Also if he was a foid he would have still found a 3/10 autistic normie.

people are disgusted by him but won't admit it

your so cool :cool: . unlike your stupid retard inbred sister your daddy raped
you can't read, you're a fucking idiot obviously. If you had read my title correctly. You're so fucking stupid I can't even believe it

Not a single motherfucking second because I cant.

Imagine. At the exact moment, chads exist that slay stacies. Just think about it.. I hate these chads so much, they can have it all

Stupid normies. Why make fun of this guy or be disgusted by him?! I have a similar fate

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_4ExKP0lnw

I only feel pity.
Nature Fucked him over, and yet he is being persecuted for it. Sounds similar to a lot of other Genetic Situations I have seen.

Lifefuel. As a fat 5 foot curry I finally mog someone.

The virtue signaling is Just sickening.

If they met this Guy on the street they wouldnt Care less.

The virtue signaling is Just sickening.

If they met this Guy on the street they wouldnt Care less.
yes, and even be disgusted by him or make fun of him

-just as in my case