Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies themselves have no clue about modern dating

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Was just reading a r/Askreddit post about a 35 yo Virgin whos never had a girlfriend and he wanted advices of how to find one as "waiting for the right one" doesnt work apparently :feelskek:

The Normie answers:

1. Use Dating Apps/SM
2. Design Yourself new
3. Find one through friends

And thats basically it. :feelshaha:

They all had no fucking idea what to do. Tbh I dont either. I think if you dont make it in HS or college and sustain a LTR (which is just extremly hard) or be a rich socialmaxxed Chad, its just over.

ignorant normies make me feel like a genius tbh

Was just reading a r/Askreddit post about a 35 yo Virgin whos never had a girlfriend and he wanted advices of how to find one as "waiting for the right one" doesnt work apparently :feelskek:

The Normie answers:

1. Use Dating Apps/SM
2. Design Yourself new
3. Find one through friends

And thats basically it. :feelshaha:

They all had no fucking idea what to do. Tbh I dont either. I think if you dont make it in HS or college and sustain a LTR (which is just extremly hard) or be a rich socialmaxxed Chad, its just over.
Normals are a bunch of cowardly jackals who are scared to death of foids and SJW and other shit.