Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies Telling Me to “Fix My Life”

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
No, I don’t need to fix my life. :feelswhat:
>I have a good job
>I have a degree
>I have decent savings
>My car is paid off
>My debt should be paid off in a few years
>I plan on purchasing a home if the market defucks
>My credit score is over 700
>I’m /fit/
>I run a sub-7 minute mile (working on it)
>I eat healthy
>I play instruments
>I have hobbies
>I always find time for vidya
>I invest in shitcoin/single stocks for fun
>Sometimes I sports bet for extra cash even tho I don’t watch sports because it’s piss easy to win

My two issues in life are that:
I’m circumcised, and women hate me (and I hate them back), in that order.

Normies will screech on and on that you need to get your life together to find a woman. Meanwhile drug dealer Chad with an active warrant is fucking two bitches a day in between lines of coke.

Those same normies will then rant on about how life is so hard, their job sucks, nobody cares about their meme degree, and they can’t manage their finances.

Put me in Chad’s body with an uncut cock and I’d be a CEO by now. This shit is easy. Good genes are wasted on the lazy and stupid.

:feelsLSD:

Big truth. Normies really think if you are virgin/incel that must mean you are human trash. It's implied by the "advice" they give. Yet they will tell you they don't virgin shame. Clown shit

Big truth. Normies really think if you are virgin/incel that must mean you are human trash. It's implied by the "advice" they give. Yet they will tell you they don't virgin shame. Clown shit
Yeah, this is all too common. They can't control it, they just have to virgin shame men and yet virtue signal that they don't

The irony is extra infuriating when it’s coming from dull, consoomer normies who can’t get their shit together. They’re all
>fat
>poor
>addicted to nicotine/alcohol/weed
Literal sheep people that can’t pass a Marshmallow Test.

Part of the reason my finances are so good is I literally don’t know what to do with my money. Consoomer garbage doesn’t appeal to me. I’ve had the same phone for 5 years now.

I started a savings fund for Foregen, but I hit my goal sooner than expected. So I did it again and doubled it. If my health insurance won’t cover it, I can pay cash almost three times over now.

What they are really telling you is fix your genetics

fucking human trash, a fucking drugdealer gets more bitches than you

Normies will screech on and on that you need to get your life together to find a woman
Normies really think if you are virgin/incel that must mean you are human trash. It's implied by the "advice" they give. Yet they will tell you they don't virgin shame. Clown shit
It's the halo effect. They just assume attractive = good personality and has his shit together while unattractive = neet neckbeard