Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normies still have sexs

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
4-6/10 normies are still getting sexs and relationship, one of the main reasons for that is a big ass social cricle, most guys here have a hard time socializing, and getting more than 5 friends at once, and most of his friends tend to be incels that do the same, most of us here, simply can't socialize with gymbros and other types of normies, that would often be the best choice of socializing with, as he probaly have a big social circle.

even at university and work, sociazling tend to be useless for us, most of us go to IT or other job areas that are equaly full of guys just like us, the gym or a party is simply not a good place to make friends.

aproaching is a fucking meme anyway, as why would a foid choose some ramdon stranger that aproach her in the streat rather than the other guy that she knows for much longer, and is sure that he is trustworthy, plus they would frequent similar places, would give him a much better chance of getting something with her.

for sub4 males it's trully over as even the biggest social circle is not enough, and chads doesen't need this thanks to tinder, to be able to get a big social circle, you need to be NT, which is not the condion of mos users here.

obviusly chads are getting 80% of all sexs, while Nt normies only get 20%, and the rest of us are starved

cope
6/10 are getting cucked

True. Social circle is really important. Im gonna try social circle maxximg after i looksmaxx.

True. Social circle is really important. Im gonna try social circle maxximg after i looksmaxx.
it's hard as hell to get a social circle as an incell, it's like telling a homeless to get an average job, a house and two cars

gigacope if you think 5/10 is getting sex

Yeah, starfish sex and they go weeks or months without in a relationship. Either that or they go without for a similar duration in between relationships/encounters. I’m not gonna claim that I was on the football team or anything but I went to events, parties, and joined “clubs” that were co-ed but my ugly face got in the way. According to stuff I’ve read and what others have told me about how they met their partners, it was at church, work, school and uncommonly through friends. I’d say that in HS, it’d be more through friends than at any other time.

There's a lot of cheating in normie relationships due to the foid being around chad at any given opportunity.

Copers will say theyre at the same level of 4-6 sexhavers

4/10= incel for life, 5/10= potentially a cuck

I am a "normie" mentally ill and dicklet normie, therefore an incel.

There is 'sex' and sex.

There is 'sex' and sex.
for sub4 males it's trully over as even the biggest social circle is not enough, and chads doesen't need this thanks to tinder, to be able to get a big social circle, you need to be NT, which is not the condion of mos users here.

I do not consider myself a sub 4 because my face is swollen, if I had some could raise a few points, but as it is bloated and I am not mentally saldável then it does not help much.

Last edited:
4-5/10’s are prob cucked

I can't see them.

true, but at least they managed to have some star fish sexs
Can foids even be attracted to a 4-5/10 guy tho? They know they have so many other options