Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies sometimes swallow some blackpills even if they don't admit it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For example many normies have accepted the fact that clubbing is unfair because foids have free entrance while men have to pay, and that going clubbing is a waste of time because even being normie tier doesn't assure you will have sex that night. Or once in my uni I overheard a group of normies talking about how foids use the law in their favor to send men to prison with false accusations, and that one of the normies' cousins spent 48 hours in jail because his ex said he beat her up kek, but then it was obvious it was fake so he was released. The blackpill is expanding quickly :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This is why men should be allowed to hit foids

BELIEVE WOMEN. IF A WOMAN ALLEDGES RAPE WE MUST PUT THE MAN IN PRISON. OTHERWISE YOU ARE DENYING THE FEMALE LIVED EXPERIENCEtm ALSO IF YOU MARRY A FOID AND THEN BREAK UP YOU NEED TO GIVE HER HALF WHAT YOU OWE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This is why men should be allowed to hit foids