Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies scared of corona = egotism

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Why are they so scared of dying? Being scared of death implies that your life is worth something to begin with, their lives aren't that important, they serve no purpose in the world other than to collect jewbux, post on social media, and diagnose themselves with depression.

I hope I get corona virus, dying will make this life more interesting ngl :feelsokman: :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Why are they so scared of dying?
they want to drink more soy, shower more, work on their personality, show respect to women, watch captain marvel 100 times over etc

I hope I get corona virus, dying will make this life more interesting ngl :feelsokman: :feelsokman::feelsokman:
You will go to hell for being incel and get buttfucked by demons for an eternity.

How will your life be interesting after you die? If there is nothing but the void.
It will be interesting while I am dying lol, not when im dead.

I’d rather die by shotgun than cough my lungs up til death.
The consequences of being ugly are more painful than any disease ngl :kys: :kys: :kys:

The consequences of being ugly are more painful than any disease ngl :kys: :kys: :kys:
Say that to Nurgle, who is ”blessed” with both.

It's not even that deadly of a virus, it's more contagious if anything

Chad demons are fucking Stacy demons in hell tbh
:cryfeels:I want to fuck some Stacy demons, why wasn’t I born a 9 foot tall chiselled, winged, red demon.

It's not even that deadly of a virus, it's more contagious if anything
>people collapsing on the streets
>not that deadly
Ishygddt

They want to live more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6