Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies pretend they have an interesting life and that's why they get relationships

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
One of the classics bluepill love advices is "join that club, do that hobby, go to that place", as if real life were an anime where you join the club and get a girlfriend there. Normies want you to go every week to the book club, the gym, hiking, join a Dungeons & Dragons group, church, kung fu classes, traveling to Ethiopia... But in reality normies go to school/work monday-friday and saturday-sunday they go to parties or watch netflix.

My super outgoing sister basically goes to 1-school, 2-friends houses and 3-occasionally to parties. And she met her boyfriend through friends of her school friends. I admit that I don't go to friends' houses or to parties, but that doesn't matter because 1- practically nobody gets a girlfriend at a friend's house, 2- I don't like parties and I won't force myself to go to places I don't like to try to get a girlfriend.

I do go to college, definitely one of the best places to get a girlfriend. But guess what? I still don't have a girlfriend, just like in high school.

They expect that if it worked for them, it will work for everyone else.
"I met girls in da club, you should meet one here", except i'm an ugly mf.
"You should go outside", but i don't have friends to go out with.
And idk how many years you'll spend at uni, but it won't guarantee you a gf at all.

Normies completely live in a different universe than us :feelsbadman:

everything normies say is just a bunch of lies and delusions, i bet all of them either spend their whole time watching jewtok or netflex.
nothing interesting about that

I have a more interesting life than most normies, I do got out, to parties, bars and sometimes even clubs, yet I don't have a gf.

Once again normies gaslight us. ALL THAT MATTERS IS LUCK OR LOOKS!

That's because there's some truth to normie's advice, but they ignore a lot of things and that % of truth for some reason is the all mighty solution to a problem with a lot of variables.

Of course you won't find a girlfriend if you don't talk to girls, you should be meeting new people. And girls, all the fucking time. If you want to find a girlfriend that is. The point of this excersice is that by meeting so many new people, eventually you'll find a girl that will be somewhat attracted to you. And then you'll get a girlfriend.

Now... With an incel perspective why this won't work? Well of course it's because you're ugly. And most girls won't date you, a small percentage of them will. So then what's the solution? Meeting 1000s of women just to get a slim chance of having a gf? And then when you get a gf what do you do? How will you keep her? You're really fucking ugly remember? How would you make it up for her? Remember that chad is next door.

This is the truth, it's of the utmost importance to be objective and determine your looks correctly. Even if you think you're a little ugly you should still try before trowing the towel.

I think I've given up on getting a girlfriend, any other individual should have had one based on how much effort I've put. Normies just do it so well and get a gf

Normies entire life is fraud, they live in lies.

They think life is a movie

Normies go hiking once and take some cringy selfie just so they can lie and brag about how adventurous they are. They’ll get some shitty office job due to connections and brag about how hard they worked to get where they are. Normies are all liars that talk themselves up

Bluepillers say that shit, not normies.

Normies don't have much to say. They just do lowbrow (and oftentimes degenerate) shit.

@Vitarius I. You're only hope is Jesuit or Opus Dei-maxxing. If you're rotting is so advanced to stop you from doing even this, then it's truly over.